Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you have any Pets?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Yorkie said:
Race, if you want good 'lawnmowers' get geese.
They make good guard pets as well.

I was hissed at by a goose a couple of months ago. I shit myself. It stood up tall, its neck about 11 feet long, and made a truly unholy noise. I'd gone for a run and was between it and its goslings (whose names i hope were Matt & Luke (pah)). Mother Goose was only doing her job, but i didn't half run then.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
FOUR cats. Daisy, Mischief, Ivy and Willow. The latter two are my missus', and seeing as she's just moved in with me, things are a little fraught between the animals in the house atm, lots of growling and hissing.

But methinks things are looking up. Nothing's been damaged yet and no blood drawn, so :clap2:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
One dog, (Paddington) a cat (Rigsby), rabbit (Bertie) and two guinea pigs (Holly and Ivy). Also looking after two cats for a client for 12 months while she works in NY.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I have a feral cat called Oscar living in my garden, he looks like a right evil bugger, I was thinking of taking him in at one stage but reckon it would probably end up with me leaving.

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
s.stubbs said:
Serious question now,where did you get your tortoices?is there a rescue centre where you can get them?,I would love to rescue a tortoice.

No, we had 2 for years 1 boy & 1 girl and they finally started breeding producing 6 babies. now 1 year old.

Tazman

Jul 5, 2003
Seaford Where else!
5 Month old German Shepherd (Mine! ) and 5 year old cat (Hers! )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here