Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you have any Pets?

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
I have three Chilean Rose tarantulas. Ruby, Myra and Rosie. They're so cute.

Race would love them.

chilean3.jpg

Last edited:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
The Laughing Bluebird said:
I have three Chilean Rose tarantuals. Ruby, Myra and Rosie. They're so cute.

Race would love them.

chilean3.jpg

:eek: thats not a pet thats evil that is!

Quick squash it!! :lolol:

:jester:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Two cats (sisters) about 6 years old.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Couple of tame civil servants. I even remember to feed them sometimes. I got them when they were feral, and through regular beatings they are almost integrated back into useful society.

Not allowed pets at home - kids used to have two psychotic rabbits that had to be passed over to a "relative" (for "relative" read "oven") - they were mad, could have given them to the police as attack rabbits.

Because of my frequent unplanned absences, the wife doesn't want to be walking a dog at stupid times of the morning, and "doesn't do dogshit" apparently!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
HampshireSeagulls said:
the wife doesn't want to be walking a dog at stupid times of the morning, and "doesn't do dogshit" apparently!

:lolol: I dont do dogshit either! Thats his job!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Race said:
2 dogs, a Weimaraner and a Springer Spaniel,

I was attacked by a Weimaraner once. I can still see my blood on it's teeth. I did nothing to antagonise the brute!

Still, I got a new pair of trousers from the owner!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Buzza said:
I was attacked by a Weimaraner once. I can still see my blood on it's teeth. I did nothing to antagonise the brute!

Still, I got a new pair of trousers from the owner!

Luckily our Weimaraner wasnt blessed with 'attack' genes! Hes never bared his teeth or growled at anyone although he likes the occasional punch up with other dogs (usually bigger than him so I have to wade in!). Our window cleaner climbed over our back gate once and instead of protecting our house and at least barking at him, he trotted off to get his bone and dropped it on his feet for him to throw it for him! I think I'll get a doberman next time!!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Race said:
Luckily our Weimaraner wasnt blessed with 'attack' genes! Hes never bared his teeth or growled at anyone although he likes the occasional punch up with other dogs (usually bigger than him so I have to wade in!). Our window cleaner climbed over our back gate once and instead of protecting our house and at least barking at him, he trotted off to get his bone and dropped it on his feet for him to throw it for him! I think I'll get a doberman next time!!

I think the point is that you waded in. The owner of "the biting dog" had no control of her dog at all.

I didn't bother to take the matter further with the police, as the owner was truly sorry. Mind you, I was wary of dogs that I didn't know for a good while after that day (about 25 years ago)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Race, if you want good 'lawnmowers' get geese.
They make good guard pets as well.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
8 month old German Shorthaired Pointer (who's just qualified for Crufts 2006):clap2:
3 Hamsters and a tank of Tropical Fish

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here