Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you have an account on the Crystal Palace forum?

Why don't you read it yourself, someone over there put it all back up. Abuse? The only abuse you get is when you lock the bathroom door with your signed picture of Girls aloud in hand

Listen my chocolate starfish munching friend,I can take all the unfunny jibes that anyone on here throws at me.
However,when you are all paid back in kind,and then some,you all start blubbing!

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Me blubbing? I'm f***ing pissing myself on your forum, you wankers are priceless. Not so funny when we go on your piece of shit forum. You give it but can't take it, who's f***ing blubbing now?

I especially love that "Newcastle are a joke and are going down" thread. Yeah, a 2-0 against Palarse, then top of the table joke. f***ing hilarious

I'd call you a muppet but wouldn't want to insult Beaker, Kermit and Gonzo

Me blubbing? I'm f***ing pissing myself on your forum, you wankers are priceless. Not so funny when we go on your piece of shit forum. You give it but can't take it, who's f***ing blubbing now?

I especially love that "Newcastle are a joke and are going down" thread. Yeah, a 2-0 against Palarse, then top of the table joke. f***ing hilarious

Call me what you f***ing like boy!
You've a home game today,haven't you?
Can't be many there ......again!
You're all on here!
Just think of all that echoing in the new stadium stadium stadium stadium stadium stadium stadium......

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton

Yeah get amongst them Xenno!! :laugh:

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Call me what you f***ing like boy!
You've a home game today,haven't you?
Can't be many there ......again!
You're all on here!
Just think of all that echoing in the new stadium stadium stadium stadium stadium stadium stadium......

Yeah, unlike you I'm in gainful employment, tax-free and 4000 miles away. Look at my wad skip rat

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Listen to you two bitches squeal, you really don't like it when you get a taste of your own medicine on your own site. That's nearly as good as hearing Nicky Forster has just scored at the Withdean

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Lads! lads! Calm down. Calm down. Especially uou Wonderland. You Palace lot are getting worried (come on admit it), we've got the makings of a decent team and, more importantly we are constructing a magnificent new stadium and (if the team is doing well) it will get a lot more fans than the withdean shithole. So the future looks a lot brighter for us than it has in recent years - agreed? The future for Palace is maybe not as rosy as you would care to admit? Is Orange face going to sell up? Is Warnock the right man? Lets have a proper debate Selhurst Wonderland - you promise to stop the stupid, infantile homophobia and I promise never to start the equally stupid, infantile pikey jibes etc? What d'ya reckon?

I've supported the Ablion since the mid-seventies, went to my firs game aged eight and am proud to follow the team/town of my birth and not 'support' a plastic premiership team - so perhaps we've got something in common? Oh f*** me - am I the voice of reason?

Jan 30, 2008
By the way, when giving them shit watch for 'dougdeep' as he will sit in judgement of what you say and take their side if HE doesn't approve!

Treacherous little faggot, if ever there was one. :thumbsdown:

i told him that ages ago , f***ing turncoat, the thing is he's never been to a albion game at selhurst ,talk about lord haw haw................. germany calling, germany calling

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
i told him that ages ago , f***ing turncoat, the thing is he's never been to a albion game at selhurst ,talk about lord haw haw................. germany calling, germany calling

Have you ever been to Withdean?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here