Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

do you have a SOFT spot for any other team?

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Fragmented Badger said:
I am sure that is very true, but what is the Duke of Marlborough's answer to the CAMP? It's all very well have the flair, but you must have the THEATRE in which to perform too:D

As I said the Rec in Lower Frampton has an ambience that none compairs with. With the River Camb on one side and the A1 on the other it is a natural arena where the onlooker can shiver in expectation of football to feast on.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Fragmented Badger said:
I stand corrected - you not only have a theatre, you in fact have a TEMPLE. A temple of flair in which gladiators come together to turn it on. A footballing paradise that can be compared to no other. Barca may have the size, Madrid the money, Milan the atmosphere, but I would be surprised if ANY of those clubs turned down the chance to showcase their skills besides the A1:clap:

The man now knows...

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
tommy boy said:
if god created a flair XI it would be barcelona wouldn't?

they are just ALWAYS, regardless of how good they are, TOTAL flair

the flairest players just love to flock to the nou to practice they flair

i would LOVE to go to a game, preferably vs real madrid(who, for some reason, i hate)

No No No.

There is only one flair team in Spain. The mighty Cadiz. With the best supporters in the world.

Turn the sound UP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbM9bwx265E&mode=related&search

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
tommy boy said:
i've been converted:clap:

They had just been relegated that day.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Fragmented Badger said:
I thought Cadiz had a small ground, but that looks quite decent. What's the capacity?

About 22,000 I think. They sold about 18,000 season tickets this year, AFTER being relegated. Bear in mind that the population of Cadiz is only 100,000. Imagine if one in five people who lived in Brighton & Hove went to watch the Albion every week :eek:

Also, note the lack of a roof! That kills the Withdean lack of roof = lack of atmosphere theory.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here