Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Everton

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Other? Please state

Votes: 56 57.1%

• Total voters

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
As a youngster I supported Man United, but never went to any matches. When I was 13 I started delivering the Argus as a paperboy and my love for the Albion grew. 12 seasons on and the Seagulls are my side, but until we get to the premiership Man Utd can win it

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
"TrueFan"

:lolol::lolol:

I hate this idea of having a "Premiership team", unless you have a VERY good reason. I have a soft spot for a few clubs in England and abroad - Aston Villa, Heart of Midlothian, Ronda CF - but certainly no one I would class as a 2nd team, "TrueFan".

Yeah likewise, no way would, or could, l ever follow a team in the Premier League.

l do have a soft spot for Derby County though, if only because a distant relative, Jack Nicholas, was the captain of their team who lifted the first post-war FA Cup in 1945/46,

Oh, and Staines Town, as thats where l was born.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Mine is Real Oviedo, got a lot of friends from that city in Spain. Great club, not too dissimilar in plight to our dear one.

aviaviavioioioi

Sep 29, 2009
Seaford/Brighton
Brighton are by far my number one. But I do have a fondness for FC St Pauli who play in Germany.punk:
images

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
Also hold a soft spot for Real Mallorca after witnessing them beat relegation on the last day of the season vs Betis. Muchos fiesta that night!

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Brentford.

My maternal grandfather apparently supported them and my uncle claimed he had trials for the team.

I like standing to watch games which is still possible at Griffin Park. And it's only about £15 for me now.

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
As a youngster I supported Man United, but never went to any matches. When I was 13 I started delivering the Argus as a paperboy and my love for the Albion grew. 12 seasons on and the Seagulls are my side, but until we get to the premiership Man Utd can win it

Similar to my story..........Dad liked Man United, sister told me to support them and i was only four so i did as i was told. Dad took me to a couple of Southampton v United games at the Dell.............George Best scored a hat-trick and i became a life long FAN. When i started driving i started watching Brighton........i loved the atmosphere and my love affair with Albion had begun and i SUPPORTED Brighton. Season ticket holder at The Goldstone for 5 years, numerous away games, protest marches, celebation marches and Two cup finals, semi-finals, play-off finals at Wembley and Cardiff, Gillingham and all that crap, 31 years later still love the club and cant wait to be a season ticket holder at The Amex. But for all that i cannot understand peoples annoyance at having "another" team. So what.......have always wanted Brighton to win whoever they played and always look for their results before anyone elses.
Manchester United were there in my childhood but Brighton took over when i had a mind of my own to make a choice, surely that makes them even more special to have taken over from such a iconic worldwide phenomenon.
I also think a lot of people like United so much because of other fans dislike and jelousy of them.

Sssssseeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaggggggguuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllllllllllllsssssssssssssssssss

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
Also do these anti-Man U fans hate Brighton supporting Fans like me??

FlownWest

Aug 10, 2010
Supporting two teams (in the same country anyway) is awful on the whole.

I grew up an Arsenal fan living near London but started following Brighton due to family reasons, roughly around the Zamora era. Got more and more into the team since then to the point where I consider myself a fan. Go to at least a couple of games a season and always look out for the scores, and want to move to Brighton when the opportunity arises. Unfortunately I care too much about both teams to just give one up. :blush:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
90% Brighton
4% 1910 Radomiak
3% NSC Minnesota Stars
2% Queen of the South
1% Kocaelispor

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here