Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Everton

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Other? Please state

Votes: 56 57.1%

• Total voters

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
Brighton are my team, but a long way behind I do have a bit of a soft spot for Man Utd *runs and hides*

It's not my fault. My dad grew up supporting them, but when he moved down here, he became an Albion fan. He obviously still liked United and that was passed on to me.

Still Brighton through and through, though. :albion2:

Brighton are my team, but a long way behind I do have a bit of a soft spot for Man Utd *runs and hides*

It's not my fault. My dad grew up supporting them, but when he moved down here, he became an Albion fan. He obviously still liked United and that was passed on to me.

Still Brighton through and through, though. :albion2:

A slight same situation to myself there, My great-grandad played for Newcastle in the War and it was his dying wish for my Dad to support them, his Dad is also born there. So I guess it just went through the family.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
FC Lyme Regis are my 2nd time, I admire a lot of others but I can only really support one club within the league system.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I Support two teams, Brighton and whoever is playing Place! :lolol:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
None, however there are teams which I would like to do well more than others, such as:
AFC Wimbledon
FC United
Rochdale (Bar this saturday and return fixture of course).

Then a couple abroad, Hamburg because of the players they have, and because i'm incredible on Fifa with them :wink: and FC Nantes because they're my local french team.

Last edited:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
"TrueFan"

:lolol::lolol:

I hate this idea of having a "Premiership team", unless you have a VERY good reason. I have a soft spot for a few clubs in England and abroad - Aston Villa, Heart of Midlothian, Ronda CF - but certainly no one I would class as a 2nd team, "TrueFan".

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
The only team I support with my heart is Sunderland. I don't have any great liking for another club, but I have a great loathing for a couple; manu (the glory-hunting creeps club par excellence) and Newcastle United.
B&HA are currently my second team but it's purely financial.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
When I first got into football as a Kid it was when a) I was living oop't North, and b) when Lineker was playing for them and they were actually quite good. So up the Toffees.

The only time I ever want Everton to lose,is when they play Brighton.

LeicesterGull

Feb 2, 2009
I get dragged along to watch Forest play by my father in law. Although a team that play great football, nice ground etc I just can't get excited (apart from when I watched them beat Palace last season). I always feel that supporting another team is like cheating on your wife - wrong, unless approved by your father in law.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Cheers. I may be a Spurs fan, but i still try and go to as many Albion games as possible :albion1:

you'll fit right in - seems to be alot of Spurs/Seagulls :)

and me? only truly give a shit about the Albion

although have interests in other clubs (Liverpool , Barca, Celtic , NSC Minnesota etc..) but if any of those teams played the Albion they'll only be one true winner for me :albion1:

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Loads - Real Valladolid, Dundee Utd, East Stirlingshire, Boavista, for example. Nothing in the top flight here though - that would feel itchy and wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here