Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you expect CMS to be an Albion player when season 2012-13 kicks off?

Do you expect CMS to be an Albion player when season 2012-13 kicks off?

• Yes, yes I do.

Votes: 127 66.5%
  • No, it's not worked out - he'll do an off-ski

Votes: 56 29.3%
  • Content Management System

Votes: 8 4.2%

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Thing is, we're not going to want to sell him at a loss after just a year, and his value won't have gone up after this season. Tough one.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I would love him to be here and for him to start banging in the goals as like everyone else I love his attitude and work rate but I just don't think its going to work out. He just doesnt seem to fit into our system as well as I think Gus would have liked.

And to be honest, I'm not sure he is a good enough finisher for a striker at the top of the championship/premier league which is where we want to be. Swap him for a Lambert or Kevin Phillips this season and I think we would be even higher than 4th now.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I think that while he's proved to be a great team player and bought into Gus's "system" I can't see him wating to stick with it next year, we'll probably swap him for Owen!!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Where I work CMS is the 'Complaints management system' The irony being that we accidently took it offline for a week so no-one could complain was a neat way of reducing the volume.

Championship : yes, If we did get to the PL, No.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Pretty sure he's been on the bench at least three times this season.

Ok maybe a few, but most players are dropped to the bench/dropped altogether for some games - its squad rotation or Gus doesnt think hes 100% fit, or trying something new. If he was left out of the squad from now til the end of the season - then something is going on.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Bozza knows something.....

That's what I thought when I saw it too!

Would love, and seriously hope, that he is still an Albion player next year, whatever league we're in.

Nothing can be read into the fact that he has started on the bench a few times this season. It's far from healthy for him, or the team, that he is a guaranteed starter every week. We look good when Vokes plays too and there's no reason not to keep them both fresh for the run in

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Certainly hope so. work rate is second to none, his movement is fantastic, our midfield sometimes need to play forward quicker to make the most of his runs. Maybe now Vicente is fit we might see CMS banging in a few more.

Oct 25, 2003
i think if he was played alongside an absolute GOAL MONSTER he could be a brilliant asset..........his work rate alone tends to keep at least one defender busy, so alongside someone who is capable of 20 odd goals at this level we'll be laughing

CMS is a great player but NOT a great goalscorer at championship level

and, if truth be told, we probably did overpay for him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here