Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you ever think about your first love?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
(probably first sensible post, so sensible answers :lolol:

I have a stunning girl that ive been with almost 4 years and i have also had many gf's before her, but every now and i then i think about my first gf that i was with for 2 years when i was 18. Does anyonelse think of their first love at any time and wonder what they are up to etc?

I know a few of you will still be your first loves, so this question doesn't really apply.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Weird. We broke up, I went away and didn't keep in touch. Got told a few years back that she died of breast cancer at the age of 25. Really weird feeling wondering how I would have coped with that.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
HampshireSeagulls said:
Weird. We broke up, I went away and didn't keep in touch. Got told a few years back that she died of breast cancer at the age of 25. Really weird feeling wondering how I would have coped with that.

Wow, that would be weird.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
HampshireSeagulls said:
that must be hard. Do you remember the times you had together?

Its true what they say though, you'll never forget your first love. Even after many other gf's, its only my first gf i think of and it annoys me as im sure she doesnt give a seconds thought to me. BITCH :lolol:

I think it makes it easier if you see them occasionally but after i broke up from mine 5yrs ago, i havnt seen her since. So i guess i still have all the feelings?I dunno, any pychologists.

Yes but only the good times and the really bad stuff,

Saw her a few years ago in Cambridge; she lives in Leeds and me of course in London. So that was strange and threw me. But I ignored her completely.

LC

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I was contacted a couple of years ago and still felt angry about how we split up - so I thought it best not to go back there. And that was more than thirty years ago.

I still picture her as she was then of course.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
yes but she was an absolute rotter + sl*t , taught me a few lessons . . . . probably the most important was not to go with horrors who had mental alcoholic mothers ever again.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
My girlfriend is my first love. I had plenty of girlfriends before, but never really loved any of them. Hell it took me six months to say it to my current mrs.
Often think about my first proper girlfriend though as after not seeing her for years she started coming up my pub a while ago. She has turned in to an absolute stunner which is somewhat annoying.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I think of her often and hope whoever she's met will be fully aware of how precious she is.

..... and its about 35 years.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
80's Seagull said:
She has turned in to an absolute stunner which is somewhat annoying.
Thats gotta hurt. Always nice to see an ex and they are pig rotten. Unfortunatly mine is a stunner to and it kills me. Although my current competes easily, so there is some consolation.

Whats everyones feelings to their first loves? i hate mine but still get enough hate to stop thinking of her. Heartless bitch

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
My ex was quite sweet and innocent (15 at the time) but now she seems to be a bit of a chav in her track suits and big earings! Also her mum is a bit mental and would always talk to me before I switched jobs!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
brighton_b0y said:
Thats gotta hurt. Always nice to see an ex and they are pig rotten. Unfortunatly mine is a stunner to and it kills me. Although my current competes easily, so there is some consolation.

Whats everyones feelings to their first loves? i hate mine but still get enough hate to stop thinking of her. Heartless bitch

I despise my most recent ex with a vengeance :angry:

(still, after nearly two years :blush: )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here