Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you ever have a poo at work ?

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
I ask this as I personally do.
However, one of my mates at uni refused to go anywhere BUT his house (some hygiene issues there) and would hold it in for hours before getting home and opening the gates.
Also, if I'm honest, and if I'm walking out of the house on my way to work, and I feel the need for a dump, I'll hold it in just so i can be PAID to go for a dump.

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
However, one of my mates at uni refused to go anywhere BUT his house (some hygiene issues there) and would hold it in for hours before getting home and opening the gates.
Also, if I'm honest, and if I'm walking out of the house on my way to work, and I feel the need for a dump, I'll hold it in just so i can be PAID to go for a dump.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Always.

It's basically a free break, and they can't tell you not to shit. :)

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
All good points. Also saves on the toliet paper at home if you 'go' regularly at work.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
that is the definition of anally retentive. it does not mean you like to hoover up a lot or straighten pictures in your house regularly, unless you have learnt English purely from american television. Please note, people of Britain.

Anyway, what a f***ing oddball. I had a shit behind Lewes Road Bus Garage once on my way to work, work bogs are luxury. Tell your mate to get a grip of himself.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I do but only in a certain set of cubicles upstairs where not many men work. Some people still don't seem to be able to avoid pissing on the seat.

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Apologies your majesty :( Big Schoolboy...I was a bit eager on the pressing of the mouse (which is on the right side) to post such a sterling thread bursting of information.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'm having a shit a work right now.

*goodoldblackberry*

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
I used to cover all areas of the seat, but now only use 3 pieces (ie: the sides and the front and never the back part of the seat; there is my bit for saving the environment :p)

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Someone i used to work with, couldn't use any toilet apart from her own, made it tough when she went on a fortnights holiday.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I do but only in a certain set of cubicles upstairs where not many men work. Some people still don't seem to be able to avoid pissing on the seat.

I can't understand that, when I use loos that have clearly only been used by GROWNED UPS how some have still not mastered this simple art.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm having a shit a work right now.

*goodoldblackberry*

surely sharing the COLOUR is abit too much mate :p

and I prefer not to have a dump in any toilet bar my own but desperate times and all the rest

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Is this wierd as well ?
whenever I am having a dump, I always have to take one leg out of the trousers and if it means a show has to come off as well, then sobeit. gives more freedom of movement.

Could be a comfort issue there, too.
It's never as comfortable to take a dump in either a public loo or at someone else's house, as it is in your own. You know where your own loo seat has been, for one. You only need share the pong with the person/s you live with - and that's your entitlement at home.

I worked once, at a place where one bloke used to flush several times in one visit to the cubicle. Who KNOWS what that's about, but imo he had as many issues as tissues.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I quite often save my poos for work so I can have a nice mid morning break

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here