• A Mixture of both as and when required

Votes: 53 47.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Is this thread descending into an area where people can't seem to understand that someone can be gay, trans-gender or a transvestite but rarely two of those at the same time...just because someone is one it doesn't automatically mean they will be one of the others!

1066gull

if you say so .

You're ignorant.

I think some guys are attractive, as well as being a real admirer of female beauty. I don't consider myself to be gay but to be frank, I don't care if anyone thinks I am but one thing I hate is people putting others in stereotypes because they don't agree with them.

I believe everyone (hetro/homo) has the ability to be attracted to the opposite side of the sex they are attracted too if they were trapped on a desert island with just that sex.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
what a sad question from a sad loser :lol:

f*** me I would rather be a sad loser than an obnoxious piece of crap that wanks over SS memorabilia and gets his sexuakl kicks by being offensvive to
everyone he ever meets. Whose the loser ?.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
f*** me I would rather be a sad loser than an obnoxious piece of crap that wanks over SS memorabilia and gets his sexuakl kicks by being offensvive to
everyone he ever meets. Whose the loser ?.

Without wanting to denigrate the importance of this thread at all, is there any chance you could take a little time out of it to respond to either

a) my PM
b) my email
or
c) my thread entitled "FAO Uncle Spielberg"....

......regarding the possibility of me purchasing an REMF DVD from you?!??!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Al has been arranging the dvd. They are not out yet. They should be available shortly.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I like men who take care of themselves (clothes, hygiene and health) but aren't self centred about it.
I like men who have hobbies and interests and who can talk with passion about something (football and cars for me)
I like men who have an opinion but are willing to listen to others opinions
I like men who like the finer things in life but appreciate the simple (ie posh dinner followed by a pint at the pub with friends)

In short the man I married, darn well took 32 years to find him though :lol:

Jan 30, 2008
You're ignorant.

I think some guys are attractive, as well as being a real admirer of female beauty. I don't consider myself to be gay but to be frank, I don't care if anyone thinks I am but one thing I hate is people putting others in stereotypes because they don't agree with them.

I believe everyone (hetro/homo) has the ability to be attracted to the opposite side of the sex they are attracted too if they were trapped on a desert island with just that sex.
so you believe any old crap ??

Jan 30, 2008
I like men who take care of themselves (clothes, hygiene and health) but aren't self centred about it.
I like men who have hobbies and interests and who can talk with passion about something (football and cars for me)
I like men who have an opinion but are willing to listen to others opinions
I like men who like the finer things in life but appreciate the simple (ie posh dinner followed by a pint at the pub with friends)

In short the man I married, darn well took 32 years to find him though :lol:
to demanding ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here