Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do we need new Rivals???

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Palace nowhere near selling out for our visit next Tuesday and with all those empty seats its hardly going to feel much like a real derby match.
Shall we advertise for new Rivals ?

To be honest if this game had a cupple of years ago i doubt we'd sell out the Withdean

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Yeah and every club down south will be dying to get a chance of being our rivals.

Look, we're getting pathetic. We haven't even done 1 whole season yet t the Amex. Wait a few years and then judge our true supports. Only a few years ago we had a half empty 8,000 capacity ground. Great support!
Big diffrence between lower league football at the withdean and championship football at selhurst for a derby.Never got 4k and rarely hit 5500,it was 6/7k most of the time and if it was bad it was with hardly any away fans and a cold tueday night.

You can't compare:)

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Tuesday night in croydon is pool night at the youth wings followed by disco at 8.30-10

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Lets be honest , who would want you ????

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Come on , we've been with each other for years . We stuck with you when you really let yourselfs go ( out of pity more than anything ) we were waiting for you to re discover that certain something that first attracted us to you . Now you seam to have grown in confidence and got back in shape , so in a way we're glad to have you back then THIS . You think you can do better do you ? :down: think you've outgrown us ! Look we could have shacked up with charlton a few years back , they offered it on a plate . But we stayed loyal to you , for what eh ! Do what you want , you've hurt our feelings , good fu cking riddance i say :angry::cry:

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Come on , we've been with each other for years . We stuck with you when you really let yourselfs go ( out of pity more than anything ) we were waiting for you to re discover that certain something that first attracted us to you . Now you seam to have grown in confidence and got back in shape , so in a way we're glad to have you back then THIS . You think you can do better do you ? :down: think you've outgrown us ! Look we could have shacked up with charlton a few years back , they offered it on a plate . But we stayed loyal to you , for what eh ! Do what you want , you've hurt our feelings , good fu cking riddance i say :angry::cry:

I almost find that post quite moving!!! and I agree with it...

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton

Good quote and its not as we (Brighton) are turning u over easily with each game and as you said when we almost dropped out of the league, and when we had a crappy stadium there was a gulf of difference between both teams then and you stuck with us.... I say stay rivals and lets start increasing the win percentage for history to see :)

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
??? OK then , best friends ? :love: ( won't be forgotten thou )

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I seem to recall an advertisement for a new rival for the Nigels appearing in Eagle Eye in 1990!

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven

Good quote dogger.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Not for me,i will always be happy to have palace as rivals-

I'm tempted to say Crawley - only because we beat them 5-0 and can get rid of that awful 0-5 that Palace throw at us.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

At LAST some SENSE from The Palace!

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
you're in danger of giving scum a good name

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here