Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do we need new Rivals???

Foster House

Aug 25, 2010
East Sussex
Come on , we've been with each other for years . We stuck with you when you really let yourselfs go ( out of pity more than anything ) we were waiting for you to re discover that certain something that first attracted us to you . Now you seam to have grown in confidence and got back in shape , so in a way we're glad to have you back then THIS . You think you can do better do you ? :down: think you've outgrown us ! Look we could have shacked up with charlton a few years back , they offered it on a plate . But we stayed loyal to you , for what eh ! Do what you want , you've hurt our feelings , good fu cking riddance i say :angry::cry:

Don't worry, regardless of younger posters and their delusions, you will always be the prime subject of our antipathy....

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
Come on , we've been with each other for years . We stuck with you when you really let yourselfs go ( out of pity more than anything ) we were waiting for you to re discover that certain something that first attracted us to you . Now you seam to have grown in confidence and got back in shape , so in a way we're glad to have you back then THIS . You think you can do better do you ? :down: think you've outgrown us ! Look we could have shacked up with charlton a few years back , they offered it on a plate . But we stayed loyal to you , for what eh ! Do what you want , you've hurt our feelings , good fu cking riddance i say :angry::cry:
cant belive im gona do this but :lol::lol::clap::clap:briliant

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Palace nowhere near selling out for our visit next Tuesday and with all those empty seats its hardly going to feel much like a real derby match.
Shall we advertise for new Rivals ?

Some of you are obsessed with attendances, mainly those of you who have short memories.

liam t cpfc

were the red n blue army
Jan 27, 2012
Palace nowhere near selling out for our visit next Tuesday and with all those empty seats its hardly going to feel much like a real derby match.
Shall we advertise for new Rivals ?

in all fairness you hardly created a cracking atmosphere at your place

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
No, Palace are fine as rivals.

Of course, they are immensly tinpot at the moment, but they just have to sort their act out, redevelop Selhurst/build a new ground, and they will be worthy rivals again.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Top post :thumbsup:

As I've always maintained, Palace may be the scum, but they're our scum.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

Don't worry Dougie, it's been getting on for 40 years, too many memories to trade your lot in for another. I will always keep a special little place in my heart to loathe Palace, no other team could ever replace that!

You will always be our little Pikey rivals from up the A23. :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here