Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do we miss McCammon?

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Withdean Wanderer said:
In a division that only about 3 of our players should be in, in all honesty. We get beat by Palace and you walk in demanding the manager is sacked!! Jesus Christ, today was one of our better peformances in recent games.

Come on then, if you want McGhee sacked, suggest someone better...

John Gregory, George Burley, Jean Tigana the list goes on...............

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Silent Bob said:
And McCammon is? Memory going? :lolol:

Leon Knight is the best striker we have for holding up the ball. ???

Personally I now regret the decision not to sign Iwelumo in the summer.

i will go along with that...iwo was not a bad player.

mcCammon certainly was a camel, however he is at teh momnet a better player than CKR

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
brightonfan_86 said:

Affordable? I think not.

And John Gregory? Dont make me laugh.
Oh, and i see Tigana's experienced with f*** all budget.

Bring back McCammon!:clap:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes we need big Mac as we continue to hump the ball up high.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
mccammon has been great in the brief appearances this season - and to be honest, he couldnt be any worse than ckr was today

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:

:lolol: :lolol:

you make me laugh kev

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton
sir danny cullip said:
I didnt understand why we didnt at the time, he did a great job for us and is exactly the type of player we need. El Turi doesnt seem any better..

It was something to do with the fact he had nowhere to live, and wanted the club to pay his rent until he got himself a place of his own. Dick Knight said no, and Chris promptly pissed off to Germany.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
brightonfan_86 said:

you were backing him yesterday Kev and as for Gregory and Tigana dont make me laugh theyre both useless. I want Mcghee out but have been feeling like this for sometime now. i would like to suggest John Gorman of Wycombe as a potential replacement.

dave the gaffer said:

Yes, I think in the final 20 minutes, his presence would have occupied the Palace rearguard far more and stopped them pouring forward.

Remember how well he led the line against Sunderland for an entire hour on his own up front. We needed that with OGH off the pitch, and for all his brilliance today, Leon did not get a kick of the ball in the final 20 minutes, nothing stuck with him.

There is a place for Big Mac in this team and the sooner Albion supporters learn to love his positive qualities, the more we will get behind what McGhee is trying to do with this squad of players.

1066Seagull said:
One thing for sure:

We will not miss McGhee.

You're getting the hang of NSC trolling very quickly - now try and become an adult both on here and your real life too :clap:

Silent Bob said:
And McCammon is? Memory going? :lolol:

Leon Knight is the best striker we have for holding up the ball. ???

Personally I now regret the decision not to sign Iwelumo in the summer.

Big Mac is a much more mobile player than Big Chris, how quickly memories fade! (Admittedly Big Chris probably has a better shot on him).

Re: Re: Re: Do we miss McCammon?

Carrot Cruncher said:
Get us relegated...:glare:

If you think we have a god given right to be in this division, then I don't know where you've been in the last few years.

We will only stay in this division by the skin of our teeth if we do well, you can enjoy the ride and get behind the team, or you work yourself up into a state of depression - thems the realistic options, the choice is yours. Whatever YOU choose, I believe the vast majority of Brighton fans will stay the course behind McGhee, pride and loyalty demand it :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
let's face it, to get someone who is effective up front you've got to spend £500,000+. £250k (or whatever) on an unproven striker like CKR hasn't really added much to our strike force.

If only we had bought an experienced striker in the mould of Gabbiadini (as he was a few years ago) the pressure would have been off Jake. Throwing the kids (they're all young) in when we are at the bottom won't do them much good. Most teams blood the youngsters at the end of the season when a team is mid table.

Can't remember the last time we were there!

Serious investment in the team is vital, NOW!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Do we miss McCammon?

London Irish said:
We will only stay in this division by the skin of our teeth if we do well, you can enjoy the ride and get behind the team, or you work yourself up into a state of depression - thems the realistic options, the choice is yours. Whatever YOU choose, I believe the vast majority of Brighton fans will stay the course behind McGhee, pride and loyalty demand it :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

last season perhpas - however, with the chances we create now through the wide men we should be able to stay up. its just the fact we are conceding a ridiculous amount of goals

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here