NO IT ISN'T............the message board is bang up to date:rolleyes:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Marc said:
I'm part of the SCUM:

Shoreham Competitive Underage Monsters

We RUN any true SCUM (them being Palarse) out of our seaside town (usually towards Worthing) with our HQ located in a BEACH HUT on Shoreham Beach.
Meetings are held between 5am-6am so as to distract the FUZZ, we supply tea & biscuits and also hold a book club on the 1st of every month.
If you would like to sign up to the SCUM then send an e-mail detailing your desire (Shoreham residents ONLY please) to:
Iwannabecommascumma@hotmail.co.uk

thank you please

Marc

Are SCUM affiliated to ARS?

That messageboard is the funniest thing I have seen for a while. And Rogue glories in being a part of it. I know 6 year olds with a better grasp of the English language. :dunce:

Strange how everyone always wins and no-one ever loses in these "match ups". ???

The moral of this story - don't drop a baby on it's head else it'll end up in a "firm":nono:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
bakesy said:
NO IT ISN'T............the message board is bang up to date:rolleyes:

I didn't bother reading that far. I just saw the Palace fixture for 26/10/02 and the 02/03 fixture list.

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
The Great Cornholio said:
Strange how everyone always wins and no-one ever loses in these "match ups". ???

:lolol: :lolol:

Ship em all out, get some hard working immigrants in. Will make far better citizens.

The Keeper

Oct 22, 2005
West Sussex
That headhunters website was set up as a mickey take, by a school kid (i think)
There never has been such a thing as the Brighton Headhunters.

Just came across this site which appears to have a complete list of every 'firm' there is and the website associated with them :nono:

http://www.terracelinks.cjb.net/

On the topic 'Do Brighton have a firm?'

I beleive that there is no actual close knit firm but many groups of blokes from different areas who on big games do meet up to form one large group, which rarely sticks together.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
There is the DTG Firm.

We like to shout a lot, moan a lot and then phone up local radio stations appearing reasonable, but underneeath we are a seething mass of rage.

Women's Institute members beware

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...of course we do...

Brighton for the firm, Bexhill for the infirm...

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
There is the ISF (Inter Sussex Firm), that meets up at games and does secret pranks, some we never mention including stuff like getting into VIP places or stuff via blagging. But soon ISF will be more than a firm we have one main goal.

WORLD DOMINATION

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Jog on you :censored: :censored: :censored:

The SVA has never been away - thats the Saltdean Vandals Association to you (wotchoo lookin at ? )

We went toe to toe with those muggy grannies from Ovingdean and Rottingdean more than once I can tell you.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Smart Mart said:
Jog on you :censored: :censored: :censored:

The SVA has never been away - thats the Saltdean Vandals Association to you (wotchoo lookin at ? )

We went toe to toe with those muggy grannies from Ovingdean and Rottingdean more than once I can tell you.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

and what he didn't tell you was that the muggy grannies won :lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Smart Mart said:
:blush:

they took us by surprise
They tried to take our phonebox, but the Seaford Massive fought them back........The BlueRinsers gave a good account of themselves:lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
crocs on tour massif will be looking to stir up some trouble with those wednesday fans tomorrow

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
GermanShepherd said:
:D no comment

but honestly, if you don't provoke cardiff fans, they will just go for a pint b4 the game. of course u get the usual a***hole, who thinks he's tough and needs to give it large to opposition fans.
but everyone got those type...

we dont have that many bans anymore, btw

I encountered a couple of your boys at Withdean just before the game this kid about 8 barged into my mate really hard when we were just walking past and his dad called me a faggot. We left it though cos the kid looked quite hard

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here