Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do we have a so called 'FIRM'?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
brightonfan_86 said:
Absolutely positive about the BYF and the Headhunters, the Headhunters even have there own website.

I seem to remember LB posting a link to it once as well.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
That site is three years out of date

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
That "Firm" must have gone bankrupt during the build:jester: :jester:

GermanShepherd

Oct 17, 2005
Cardiff City
gerbil said:
You sure about the BYF?

I thought they died out years ago.
nah, they were just born a few years ago....:D

i remember brighton used to have a turnout when cardiff played there. but after one incident they didnt show up again.
when we played u last week, we had no trouble whatsoever. and we are well-known for being the best-behaved and most polite supporters in the land.... ;)

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
GermanShepherd said:

when we played u last week, we had no trouble whatsoever. and we are well-known for being the best-behaved and most polite supporters in the land.... ;)
Is that anything to do with the number of your banning orders????

GermanShepherd

Oct 17, 2005
Cardiff City
:D no comment

but honestly, if you don't provoke cardiff fans, they will just go for a pint b4 the game. of course u get the usual a***hole, who thinks he's tough and needs to give it large to opposition fans.
but everyone got those type...

we dont have that many bans anymore, btw

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
John Boy said:

I saw these Two the other day. I just looked at ground and fortunately got away with it! You just can't be too carefull these days! :eek:

I heard the leader, Yorkie something or other, telling others to....

"LOG ON"

:jester:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Nobbed that up! There shouldhave been a photo! :dunce:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
GermanShepherd said:
nah, they were just born a few years ago....:D

i remember brighton used to have a turnout when cardiff played there. but after one incident they didnt show up again.

They had the biggest beer bellies that's for sure. The Brewery Tap was so full we had to change bars.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Buzza said:
I saw these Two the other day. I just looked at ground and fortunately got away with it! You just can't be too carefull these days! :eek:

I heard the leader, Yorkie something or other, telling others to....

"LOG ON"

:jester:

:lolol: :lolol:
I will admit to prior arrangements to meet up with two Cardiff fans ;)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm part of the SCUM:

Shoreham Competitive Underage Monsters

We RUN any true SCUM (them being Palarse) out of our seaside town (usually towards Worthing) with our HQ located in a BEACH HUT on Shoreham Beach.
Meetings are held between 5am-6am so as to distract the FUZZ, we supply tea & biscuits and also hold a book club on the 1st of every month.
If you would like to sign up to the SCUM then send an e-mail detailing your desire (Shoreham residents ONLY please) to:
Iwannabecommascumma@hotmail.co.uk

thank you please

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Hungry Joe said:
Ooh, ooh, can I join please, I love biscuits and running along the seafront.

the induction to the SCUM requires you to wear a nappy, bib, dummy & baby hat and to run along the seafront crying out to passers by thats you've lost your mummy. When you have cried and ran for 10mins you are then forced to run straight into the sea and flap about like a sea lion, if you are NOT eaten by the resident shark then you become a member of the SCUM! If you are eaten then.....you FAILED!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here