Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do people want Falmer to be INTIMIDATING?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
i know there are several lads not far from the away end that 'could' add to the intimidation......not sure whether the general 'singing' will be as prominent as other areas but there will be some banter im sure

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Who will win?
North stand-full of people mainly young,standing at the back(like to see how the rest of the stand is policed) & singers.
West stand-full of so called oldies and young a good mix-have the numbers but can they last the pace.
East stand-full of kids and all those dads,teaching the youngsters how to sing,could be a dark horse here.
South stand-full of noisy away fans out to put us to shame.

Parts of the ground will resemble a library others will rock,an atmosphere will take time to build,i have faith-
So who will win??

Jan 30, 2008
FalmerforAll slagging off our fans? Never!

Admittedly there are SECTIONS and 1 or 2 incidents that are cringeworthy and a bit embarrassing but generally we're pretty normal in comparison to everyone else. No idea why you have such an issue with our support or who you see as the ideal model to follow.

As mentioned by Sheebo, nearly every post I read of yours is having digs at our supporters, think everyone acknowledges we are not perfect but you in particular do bang on about it quite a bit.
cut him a bit of slack . he's right though we've got some right plebs in our ranks !

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
tip toe thru the north stand get your boots on get your head kicked in .......................

I am sure its wiv yer boots on. I can't wait to hear some of the old songs coming back. I will be sitting in the disabled area right next to the away fans. Not sure if there will be other singers amongst us in that row, but I will be. Might look a tit, but hey ho, I'll enjoy myself.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
depends where theey're sitting i guess......may get a shock if they happen to be in a certain block!!

siiiiit down i paid for this seat

Jan 30, 2008
depends where theey're sitting i guess......may get a shock if they happen to be in a certain block!!

siiiiit down i paid for this seat
don't forget they'll be in the minority hopefully , lets just hope that the newbies have a more open view to things , it could be buzzing in the right places at the right time.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Songs

it was an old goldstone song matey !!!!!
We were there Kev aka Bobby Smith

Weeeee come from Brighton town, so get your knickers down.

Bertie Mee said to Bill Shankly have you heard of the North Bank Highbury,
Shanks said no I don't think so , but I've heard of the Brighton North Stand.

There's a queer that plays for Arsenal, his name is Alan Ball but as for Ted McDougall he's the queerest of them all, I've never seen anything like it, in present or in past and there's nothing he likes better than a cock stuck up his arse.

We're gonna raid the sweetshop. - Sang in second half of a boring mid season friendly v Stoke- the shop in question being by the Hove Station footbridge.

In Brightons fair city where the girls are so pretty , I first set my sights on sweet Molly Malone and she wheels her wheelbarrow through streets broad and narrow , singing - clap,clap, -clap, clap,clap,- clap,clap,clap,clap Brighton

It's only ------ weeks till Palace.

Away in a manger , no crib for a bed, the little lord Jesus, looked up and he said.... We hate Palace and we hate Palace,we hate Palace and we hate Palace,we are the Palace haters.

You'll never walk alone.

If you go down in the woods today, your sure of a big suprise,
cause Jeremy the sugar puffs Bear has got some boots and cropped his hair,
cause todays the day that Jeremy joined the skinheads.

The whistling tune from the 70,s Bex Bissel ? advert

Na nah na nah hey hey hey Brighton.

Hey Jude

I can't read and I can't write but it don't really matter , cause I come from
Bristol town and I can drive a tractor

We smell a smell, of distant bums, over there, over there and do they smell, like f***ing hell.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
I used to like the song about Crystal Palace going to Rome to see The Pope. Do people still sing that one?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here