Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do not eat the pies at the Amex!!!!!!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
TRUFFLES make much better food, if any company should supply to The Amex it should be them.

Their pies are brill - I found out when forfars were going against our stadium, and have never looked back to be honest.

Really? My husband and I bought one chicken one and meat pie at the U18's game a week or so back and both declared they were very very good pies! We don't rate Truffles much at all (our local Truffles is the Shoreham one)....the Truffles pies are mass produced and taste like it. The piglets pantry pies taste deliciously home made and not mass produced in any way, shape or form (even if they are!).

Last edited:

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Is there any truth in the rumour that sausage rolls were going to be introduced next season ??

They have been made at the pantry this year but no new products were to be introduced last season. Will see what Azure ask of us. Of what I know there is to be a food festival where new products are tried by you the fans and will help with what to intorduce next season. The sausage rolls are bloody good by the way.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Christ on a bike.

Let's have our own bloody abattoirs, for crying out loud.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here