Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do not eat the pies at the Amex!!!!!!

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
TRUFFLES make much better food, if any company should supply to The Amex it should be them.

Their pies are brill - I found out when forfars were going against our stadium, and have never looked back to be honest.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Could be the firm that supplies Forfars meat for their pies etc.

if this is the case then I have no problem with such , just not from Forfars

BTW on such subject , bloody CHEEK of Forfars , selling celebratory Albion cupcakes I noticed - cheeky C**TS :angry:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The only way I won't be eating the pies at the Amex is if the queues are as stupidly long at half-time as they were at Withdean.
Serve me in five minutes or forget it :wave:

Sep 1, 2010
The only way I won't be eating the pies at the Amex is if the queues are as stupidly long at half-time as they were at Withdean.
Serve me in five minutes or forget it :wave:

Alternatively bake a pukka pie(or any other brand) in the oven, wrap in foil and then an old tea towel, eat at your desire without Queuing, still warm............or place a pork pie in the top pocket of your shirt for your culinary pleasure

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Alternatively bake a pukka pie(or any other brand) in the oven, wrap in foil and then an old tea towel, eat at your desire without Queuing, still warm............or place a pork pie in the top pocket of your shirt for your culinary pleasure

Sounds a bit complex for my liking. What are these 'bake' 'wrap' 'place' things of which you speak? ???

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
TRUFFLES make much better food, if any company should supply to The Amex it should be them.

Their pies are brill - I found out when forfars were going against our stadium, and have never looked back to be honest.
I don't get this post or this whole thread to be honest.
You can't ask for better than food cooked on-site so why does everyone want to change the baker/supplier when all I've heard is good things about them

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
For interest, I was talking last night to a friend who is an East Sussex farmer (Pevensey Marshes) and he told me that all of the meat for the pies is being supplied by local farms and is of extremely high quality.

This won't come as any surprise to those of us who enjoyed them so much last season (and can't wait for their next fix!) but nice to have it confirmed...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
For interest, I was talking last night to a friend who is an East Sussex farmer (Pevensey Marshes) and he told me that all of the meat for the pies is being supplied by local farms and is of extremely high quality.

This won't come as any surprise to those of us who enjoyed them so much last season (and can't wait for their next fix!) but nice to have it confirmed...

That next fix can be Friday night at Lewes FC - REMF match, if you get there early enough

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here