Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do Indians and Turks have Jesus' too that means they don't work today?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Only I'm f***ing starvin' and could murder a curry or a kebab.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
It always amazes me at Xmas when the PC brigade are trying not to upset our ethnic friends and saying we should ban nativities, call it Winterval, whatever.

And yet you go into the Asian corner shop and find it full of Xmas goodies!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
How about the Amazonian tribes - and the rest - that never even heard of Jesus or Santa or The Tooth Fairy? Don't THEY deserve multiple Bank Holidays also? ???

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
It always amazes me at Xmas when the PC brigade are trying not to upset our ethnic friends and saying we should ban nativities, call it Winterval, whatever.

With 20% off the rrp on boxing day

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph

could be because Jesus is regarded as a minor prophet in the Muslim faith, he gets a good mention in the Koran,the whole Bible story does,it just goes on a few hundred years more to, and beyond,the death of Mohammed. They,unlike us christians,or the Jews(who believe it has yet to happen)insist that Mohammed is the first coming of God, as promised by the books of all 3 faiths.

me, i think it is all bollox and that there is no god other than Peter Ward.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
How about the Amazonian tribes - and the rest - that never even heard of Jesus or Santa or The Tooth Fairy? Don't THEY deserve multiple Bank Holidays also? ???

Well no, frankly, I doubt Amazonian tribes have any banks to close

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I've just been down Boundary rd and bought Mrs C7 a large chicken kebab,large fries and a double cheese burger,before anyone says she's a greedy pig may i point out she's 8 1/2 months pregnant.

Actually, I as wondering why you didn't pick up any for the rest of us?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here