Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diverted Plane if Sky are right you can kiss goodbye to Jetting off anywhere for the

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Diverted Plane if Sky are right you can kiss goodbye to Jetting off anywhere for the

hove born&bred said:
You must be the thickest man a NSC and that takes some doing . All contracts written on a commerical basis will be suspended airlines will have to take out enhanced 24 hour war risks up to 10x normal premium the Airlnes will be the ones insisitng on essential flights only

I thought the Thatcher era weeded all the old-skool clowns out of the City in favour of lean, mean, greed machines? Obviously not :rolleyes:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Re: Re: Re: Diverted Plane if Sky are right you can kiss goodbye to Jetting off anywhere for the

hove born&bred said:
You must be the thickest man a NSC and that takes some doing . All contracts written on a commerical basis will be suspended airlines will have to take out enhanced 24 hour war risks up to 10x normal premium the Airlnes will be the ones insisitng on essential flights only
WHICH f***ing WAR, DICKBRAIN?

D

Deleted User X18H

Look you collection of Warehouse Operatives and Shop Assitants if BAA or whoever are not screening these people properly and incidents like today's are occuring then underwriters will withdraw cover and insist on flights being placed on War Risks why do you think BAA are insiting on these rigourous checks anyway.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.

hove born&bred said:

Shall I talk to my man at Willis and ask him ?

My family have been in the airline business for 35 years, trust me, I know what I am talking about.

D

Deleted User X18H

Re: Re: Re: Re: Diverted Plane if Sky are right you can kiss goodbye to Jetting off anywhere for the

The Large One said:
WHICH f***ing WAR, DICKBRAIN?
ask Al Queda
if they think they are at War with anyone.

D

Deleted User X18H

I am sorry if I had been abrupt ..........I was at a box (in Lloyds) that writes Aviation when the news broke the Asst Underwriters intial reaction was 'War Risks only on commercial flights'.

Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
Yes -- whatever. Let's not forget that Sky News is run by Fox News which is run by the American government.

More like extreme right wing groups and christian fundamentalists.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
bhafc99 said:
More like extreme right wing groups and christian fundamentalists.
That's what he said!?

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
HB and B must have an attention seeking disorder; perhaps he has got the adult version of ADHD. HB and B, if you're so concerned about all this, why don't you go and take a ride in a plane and see if you come back in one piece, then you can report to all of us. And by the way, I don't live in Brighton or Hove. What are you going to do about that?

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
Yes -- whatever. Let's not forget that Sky News is run by Fox News which is run by the American government.

Our Government would LOVE to be able to do the same with the BBC - remember the Hutton report?

D

Deleted User X18H

West Hoathly Seagull said:
HB and B must have an attention seeking disorder; perhaps he has got the adult version of ADHD. HB and B, if you're so concerned about all this, why don't you go and take a ride in a plane and see if you come back in one piece, then you can report to all of us. And by the way, I don't live in Brighton or Hove. What are you going to do about that?
pity you

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
What a load of tosh, of course they will still be flights, might just take alot longer to do the checks!

My mum sent out a few things to my sister in america the other day, includeing the argus albion supplerment and afew over things like a pin badge and some lip barm in a package, only the argus supplerment turned up there with the parcel opened and the other items taken out!

That makes me think that they are doing very reguraous checks and anything there not happy about they will deal with it!
I'm going over there to visit in october and am not worried any more than i normally am when takeing a flight after the current situations, in fact i feel even more safe with all the extra checks!

hove born&bred said:
I am sorry if I had been abrupt ..........I was at a box (in Lloyds) that writes Aviation when the news broke the Asst Underwriters intial reaction was 'War Risks only on commercial flights'.

And their second reaction when you walked away was to say "Tim Local-and-Dim swallowed that piece of panicky shit wholesale" :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here