Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diverted Plane if Sky are right you can kiss goodbye to Jetting off anywhere for the

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
London Irish said:
And their second reaction when you walked away was to say "Tim Local-and-Dim swallowed that piece of panicky shit wholesale" :)

I'm not sure that they would know his name - i don't know the names of our cleaners

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I'm flying to Seattle on Friday, via Minneapolis, with only 2 hours to get the connecting flight. f***ing dreading it & fully expect to be spending the night at an airport somewhere.
The yank immigration officials will be worse than normal; which as I'm sure a lot of you know, is f***ing awful anyway!
The yanks treat EVERYONE as a CONVICTED terrorist who tries to enter their f***ed up country, even if it's just for work, holiday or even transit. The immigration & security personnel are the most over officious, under educated, aggresive, patronising, buffoons I have ever had the dis-pleasure of having to deal with.

f***ing dreading Friday! :angry:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
hove born&bred said:
I am sorry if I had been abrupt ..........I was at a box (in Lloyds) that writes Aviation when the news broke the Asst Underwriters intial reaction was 'War Risks only on commercial flights'.

...which all goes to prove what a panicky and good-for-nothing bunch of jessies you lot are. Come and spend a day with the Fire & Rescue Service, HB&B. I'll even try to find you some fire kit in a fetching chalk stripe, but I can't promise :cool:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
....in HB&B's defence, we have various clients come in and out of our offices and I was in the lift with a couple of people from a city insurance firm and they were discussing the very same subject, and confirmed HB&B's story.

People have or have not been advised that if they put their mobile phones/ipods etc in their suitcases and they are nicked, their travel insurance will not cover them

D

Deleted User X18H

Dies Irae said:
....in HB&B's defence, we have various clients come in and out of our offices and I was in the lift with a couple of people from a city insurance firm and they were discussing the very same subject, and confirmed HB&B's story.

People have or have not been advised that if they put their mobile phones/ipods etc in their suitcases and they are nicked, their travel insurance will not cover them
Thank you Dave............

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
smudge said:
I'm flying to Seattle on Friday, via Minneapolis, with only 2 hours to get the connecting flight. f***ing dreading it & fully expect to be spending the night at an airport somewhere.
The yank immigration officials will be worse than normal; which as I'm sure a lot of you know, is f***ing awful anyway!
The yanks treat EVERYONE as a CONVICTED terrorist who tries to enter their f***ed up country, even if it's just for work, holiday or even transit. The immigration & security personnel are the most over officious, under educated, aggresive, patronising, buffoons I have ever had the dis-pleasure of having to deal with.

f***ing dreading Friday! :angry:

you should be used to it smiff. mod plods can be worse you know ;)
enjoy the trip anyway you name dropping terwat :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here