Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Div 2 is great but

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I really miss Saturday afternoons at 3 oclock going to watch a game.

Certainly in the past, every second Saudi there was a game at 3 o'clock.....here we are lovely day...no bloody football till a cold Monday evening.

All because of sky

Great

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
And International weekends.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Nah, it's all sky's fault

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
There can't be many teams in the entire league who have played less 3pm Saturday games than us. The amount of games we play outside of traditionally (for us) days/times is downright freaky. Three evening games in the space of six days recently for example. It must have an adverse effect on the players I'd have thought. They've spent their entire professional careers in a weekly rhythm of a Saturday afternoon game and a midweek evening game, then suddenly that rhythm is all over the place. Same goes for the fans. Got so many Saturday afternoons free its ridiculous.

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
Agree,price we pay for becoming popular,my chelsea fan friend rarely watches a saturday game.Bloody annoying i say!!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ah yes. I'd forgotten that the police moved the Leeds game first

No they didn't. The only game that was moved because of police was the Palace game. Leeds was moved because of Fresher's day at the uni, last Saturday was the open day which was why the Hull game was late so that the car parks were clear.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thought the Crystal Palace game on Tuesday was on the original fixtures issued by the computer and not changed. The [police may have had some input prior to the compiuter issue of fixtures but not since as far as I knew.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Well I have been so bored this afternoon I have resorted to washing the car. And watching crap t.v. Bring back 3.00 p.m kick offs.
Still have a sinking feeling the Southampton away time/date will be changed.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Thought the Crystal Palace game on Tuesday was on the original fixtures issued by the computer and not changed. The [police may have had some input prior to the compiuter issue of fixtures but not since as far as I knew.

That's right as the police requested the Palace game was a Tuesday before the fixtures were issued.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
So who plays in Div 2 anyway?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Seems to me the club don't want to be alienating TOO many people who like their 3pm saturday afternoon football at this stage in their progression, particularly the JCLs, else they're likely to find other things to do with their spare time than watch the Albion.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
For once I'm quite chuffed todays game has been moved as I wouldn't have been able to go today. Now it's Monday, I can

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here