Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Div 2 is great but

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
I really miss Saturday afternoons at 3 oclock going to watch a game.

Certainly in the past, every second Saudi there was a game at 3 o'clock.....here we are lovely day...no bloody football till a cold Monday evening.

All because of sky

Great

Look on the bright side, you got to see all those Jordan Rhodes goal flashes on the tv!

There can't be many teams in the entire league who have played less 3pm Saturday games than us. The amount of games we play outside of traditionally (for us) days/times is downright freaky. Three evening games in the space of six days recently for example. It must have an adverse effect on the players I'd have thought. They've spent their entire professional careers in a weekly rhythm of a Saturday afternoon game and a midweek evening game, then suddenly that rhythm is all over the place. Same goes for the fans. Got so many Saturday afternoons free its ridiculous.

Top Premiership teams are used to it but in the Championship Birmingham must be the most extreme example because of their Europen commitments.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Seems to me the club don't want to be alienating TOO many people who like their 3pm saturday afternoon football at this stage in their progression, particularly the JCLs, else they're likely to find other things to do with their spare time than watch the Albion.

Do you mean the JCLs who aren't used to watching footie on a saturday afternoon? I'm not sure how not having footie on a saturday afternoon would put them off.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
For once I'm quite chuffed todays game has been moved as I wouldn't have been able to go today. Now it's Monday, I can

I am not as I will miss it due to the date change

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here