Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dispatches tonight

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
If I didn't know any better I'd think this was an episode of Brass Eye.

What a load of shit, a crap investigative reporter trying to make a name for himself but in reality taking some very unshocking information and presenting it in a shocking way.

Shock horror, some footballers like to sniff a bit of sherbert at the weekend. Probably about the same % as you'd get if you tested builders, plumbers, chefs, journolists etc etc

I wonder how many players have been taking cake

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Saying that cycling is clean is a joke, yes they may not hide bans but it is still no where near clean looking at the bans

Surely the fact is that cycling is completely happy to make its positive tests known, even when it taints the image of the sport, and that the last 2 tours have seen only a couple of failed tests, suggests that it is quite clean?

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Hmmmm what a surprise 'footballers do drugs' as in any sport while there's a chance they can get away with it they'll do it. Same in any sport, And the more that WADA & any other anti-doping agencys try to stop it the harder some scientist in a lab will try to make another substance that's harder to trace.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
that was shite

player A and Player B etc....... what bullshit

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Surely the fact is that cycling is completely happy to make its positive tests known, even when it taints the image of the sport, and that the last 2 tours have seen only a couple of failed tests, suggests that it is quite clean?

But it is not clean as was mentioned before

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
These drugs are a joke, the one that some top athletes use to get an edge is a blood transfusions using stocks of their own stored blood which are injected thus increasing the the red blood cell count in their body which gives a higher level of endurance to the muscles, its illegal and almost undetectable.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Not ever gonna get that hour of my life back!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Reasonably creditable to Leon Knight pops up - what a knob jockey he is and now a total outcast

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I have no inside knowledge or anything, but in 2006 Paul Scholes missed the 2nd half of the season due to an 'eye injury'. This always struck me as being a bit bizarre that they knew he would be out that long.

Looking at the list it appears that a 'secret' player was banned for 6 months on 17th Jan, Scholes missing the rest of the season was announced on 24th Jan.

As I say, no rhyme or reason, just always wondered and it ties in with the dates above.

Blimey, that's quite an allegation.

Hope you (and Bozza) can afford as many lawyers as Paul Scholes!

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Wouldn't surprise me if 2007 England striker was James Beattie as I have heard loads of whispers and rumours for years of his love for the White stuff. I think his last cap was 2007 ish so maybe.

phil1977

"And now on Whistle Test"
Nov 19, 2004
Bristol
Mr. L Knight back to his shit stirring ways, something he seems very good at over the years. The fact that he's played for NINE clubs since he left us says it all. I'm annoyed he wouldn't name the club involved:tosser:

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Wouldn't surprise me if 2007 England striker was James Beattie as I have heard loads of whispers and rumours for years of his love for the White stuff. I think his last cap was 2007 ish so maybe.

well that was regarding steroids not coke the 3 England players

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here