Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dispatches tonight

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
If I didn't know any better I'd think this was an episode of Brass Eye.

What a load of shit, a crap investigative reporter trying to make a name for himself but in reality taking some very unshocking information and presenting it in a shocking way.

Shock horror, some footballers like to sniff a bit of sherbert at the weekend. Probably about the same % as you'd get if you tested builders, plumbers, chefs, journolists etc etc

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Palace mentioned....

Sent from between Susannah Reid's thighs via Tapadream.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No suprise - Palarse are a joke club

Cheating on missing drugs tests is nothing compared to cheating the thousands of people affected by them not paying their debts... :tosser:

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea

What a load of shit, a crap investigative reporter trying to make a name for himself but in reality taking some very unshocking information and presenting it in a shocking way.

Shock horror, some footballers like to sniff a bit of sherbert at the weekend. Probably about the same % as you'd get if you tested builders, plumbers, chefs, journolists etc etc

it's crap isn't it??

Next week's shock exclusive Dispatches Documentary - "Some Brighton and Palace fans don't see eye to eye"

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

Hard to disagree with that , guessing it causes more of an uproar IF it gives a player a boost during a game I guess.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Good on Leon for speaking out and not remaining as part of the omerta. If only other players would stick their head above the parapet then maybe the FA would pull inline with cycling and rugby.

I hope your joking about cycling, the tour de france is a joke every year due to drugs

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Also trying to imply that poor old Dr Wolfhart was doing something wrong, and by association so were chelsea and utd by attending his conference, despite offering no medical evidence of wrongdoing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here