Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disneyland Paris Hotels

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
You'll all love it. Off to NY hotel in feb half term for 3 nights 4 days. New York and Newport bay are excellent but new York just shades it for me. Five minutes closer to the parks too

Yes this is our third year back there!! Next year I'm going to do the Florida thing as Mini will be 8 and ready for it then I think - never been to Disney in America so will be after some top tips then!

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Yes this is our third year back there!! Next year I'm going to do the Florida thing as Mini will be 8 and ready for it then I think - never been to Disney in America so will be after some top tips then!

Went to Disney America last year, it was the BEST holiday ever. Apart from being away when we won promotion.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Stayed at Sequoia Lodge in January last year. The hotel is ok, the breakfast was great but the prices??? I ordered 2 small glasses of wine and two slush puppies at the hotel bar, it came to over 30 Euros! I found a petrol station up the road selling bottles of Bacardi luckily :)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

It's my favouritest place - I've been lucky enough to go 14 or 15 times now. We went last Summer and did a great combo - a week at Old Key West @ WDW, 4 nights at Hard Rock Hotel @ Universal and then a cruise on the Disney Dream.

There is quite a big thread on here, possibly started by Giraffe, with a load of good stuff in it.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
It's my favouritest place - I've been lucky enough to go 14 or 15 times now. We went last Summer and did a great combo - a week at Old Key West @ WDW, 4 nights at Hard Rock Hotel @ Universal and then a cruise on the Disney Dream.

There is quite a big thread on here, possibly started by Giraffe, with a load of good stuff in it.

Excellent - thanks - will have a look at that xxxxx

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here