Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disabled Parking Spaces

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
CrabtreeBHA said:
theres only one road into my house area and on this road theres a disabled bay.....ANYWAY....the other week a car was parked opposite to this bay meaning you had to drive over the disabled bay to get to my house. I went out for abit and when I returned the dozy old muthafucker who parks in the disabled bay...parked in it....meaning I had NO chance to get through (even on a pushbike it would be tight). I sat there with finger on the horn for 5minutes and nothing, I then rang his doorbell for 5minutes but nothing.

Not only did this piss me off immensly but theres a total of 8 houses further down the road (including mine) that had no hope of getting in or out, 8 families...some with babies...8 families who could'nt get emergency medical help from an Ambulance cos some old prick did'nt use common sense and just wanted to be an arsehole, 8 familes who could've died in a house fire because the Fire Crew we're delayed in getting to them.

Needless to say someone in the street rang the police but I got bored and went down the pub! next day he had gone out so I was able to drive my car home.....I'm currently plotting my revenge!

That would be the one in Rosemary Drive, many times i've seen cars having to squeeze through there, may well have been you Crabbers :lolol: , just absolute madness. :shootself

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Rangdo said:
The problem is that many parents use the child as the parent/child space equivalent of a disabled badge when thay don't actually need the space. I bet if you put them at the opposite end of the car park suddenly the parents would get by without them.
Good point well made.

Sep 18, 2003
My 5 year old son is disabled - Muscular Dystrophy - muscle wasting disease. People who park in disabled spaces that shouldn't are just low life wankers. Life is shit enough for my boy. Do they want his allowance as well?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here