Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disabled Parking Petition, please sign

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
FWIW I created the petition after a request for NSC to be used as a medium for expressing dissatisfaction with the club's supposed promises in relation to the £180 fee.

With Bozza on holiday I didn't think it appropriate to commit NSC to such a petition, and am also aware that NSC only represents a section of the fanbase.

I don't know the facts, don't even know where the parking facilities are, or how easy it is to travel to the Amex.

If I have done something out of line apologies offered, there was certainly no intention to stir up (further) bad feelings between the club and NSC.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I did ask this on one of the other thread in relation to the topic - but no answer was offered....could someone give me an idea as to the amount of people affected here...So far I have read of quite a few differing issues some on this thread and some on others...

Is this thread and petition specifically about non-able bodied people who have been allocated parking spaces in "Bennetts Field" from which the journey to the stadium is inappropriate? If so - how many STH's are affected by this?

Thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here