Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disabled girl arrested for blasphemy - Another story that confirms religion is evil.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Vile, hot headed individuals of all denominations.

ian_paisley.jpg

I know Paisley is a favourite figure of ridicule, but however extreme his views might be he can hardly be bracketed with the violent and evil mob described in the article that opened this thread; however much The Guardian would love to do so.

I know Paisley is a favourite figure of ridicule, but however extreme his views might be he can hardly be bracketed with the violent and evil mob described in the article that opened this thread; however much The Guardian would love to do so.
Any more than can everybody who carries the Koran in their back pocket. But some NSC posters would love to do so.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

The phrase 'vile and hot headed' just brought him to mind, that's all.

Any more than can everybody who carries the Koran in their back pocket. But some NSC posters would love to do so.

Exactly.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You are actually quite clever in a way, you do everything you can to get a bite and then put your hands in the air and say " its not me its you ". Quite clever or maybe just a coward not to actually admit what your game is. I can see it and lots of other people on here can see your game as well. If you want this charade to stop, stop trying to antagonise.

Good grief.

Responding to one of your posts (in a thread I was already engaged in) is not 'trying to antagonise', it is simply responding to your post. You are utterly delusional.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Why do they do these things in the name of religion then. Religion is all hear say and none of it can be substantiated or proven to be fact. At the very best it lays down moral guide lines, Which in fairness everyone should abide to as common sense and courtesy to others.

Religion is often used as an excuse for Racism.
original.jpg

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Agreed.

Fundamentalism is a dangerous thing, but in cases like this one, I'd suggest its less to do with people taking genuine offence at a percieved slight against their holy book, and more to do with a load of frightened people in an unstable situation, feeling that its in their best interests, to be SEEN to be offended. Always a lot of cowards in a mob.
It's a bit like that on here at the moment. :lol: Substitute "holy book" for "holy club"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here