Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dirty Cheats

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: should be renamed Sheffield Wednesday Hoofball Club. Some of their players wouldn't look out of place on a rugby pitch.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Hardly a state of decline are we? Debt free, 20-25K in each week, final game of league 1 last year 38K virtual sell out (almost double the capacity of your ground). We have had our sucesses in the past and recently it's been pretty crap. We are on the up and no doubt will be back in the PL in the next 3-5 years. As for yourselves, you have a decent fanbase but what will happen when you fail to get promoted this season? Is everyone going to be there next season?

38k is almost double 27k?
[MENTION=26876]Lesbian_seagull[/MENTION] :lol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Hardly a state of decline are we? Debt free, 20-25K in each week, final game of league 1 last year 38K virtual sell out (almost double the capacity of your ground). We have had our sucesses in the past and recently it's been pretty crap. We are on the up and no doubt will be back in the PL in the next 3-5 years. As for yourselves, you have a decent fanbase but what will happen when you fail to get promoted this season? Is everyone going to be there next season?

Hardly a state of decline are we?

Yes you are in decline. you came up, so did scunthorpe and peterborough, so what? Some clubs go on to premier, some sink back down. Based on league standings and attendance trends you'll be back in the first soon enough. let me explain with an example..

Imagine a room full of Southampton fans and wednesday fans arguing about who is the bigger club? Now I'm not saying its you or them, but stains fans beleive their own bullshit and have convinced some others to beleive it as well. No body beleives your bullshit.

You lack any credability. It would take time to build up, which you are not doing bumping along the bottom. Hence when posters here post "Wednesday:lol:" , they are effectivly saying the same thing.

D

Deleted member 18477

Dirty, cheating moaners. You were probably the dirtiest side I've ever seen at Hillsborough.

Typical Poyet, tell your players to moan and kick the opposition, thought you were supposed to be a good footballing side?

Thanks for the three points, awful team you were, fat chance of getting promoted.

UTO

Sheffield Wednesday! :lolol: let's look at the league table shall we... :lolol:

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Dirty, cheating moaners. You were probably the dirtiest side I've ever seen at Hillsborough.

Typical Poyet, tell your players to moan and kick the opposition, thought you were supposed to be a good footballing side?

Thanks for the three points, awful team you were, fat chance of getting promoted.

UTO

get over it, you are not a premier league club anymore.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If I told you most of us dislike them, would you believe me? The band started as a bunch of lads who smuggled a load of second hand instruments in in around 1993. It started as a bit of a laugh - few blokes who couldn't play what they brought in to save their lives - headbutting the drum, blowing this bugle thing etc - around the same time we used to buy stuffed toys and teddies from jumble sales and launch them at the match. The band was hijacked by a load of people who could actually play and at the start it was again quite funny - ironic sounds, them piping up at just the wrong moment etc. Then they got recruited into the England set-up and it all went wrong. Yes it is gay, yes it is embarrassing!:lol:

Its about time you did something about it then, the sooner the better for you and England, the only thing that is worse is goal music. It would be easy to stop if the majority don't want it.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
I had them on the post I typed out before, but your pants forum crashed when I pressed post! All seriousness, all this is in response to the comments posted on our forum. We won today fair and square - just as you beat us convincingly earlier in the season. Shame we had the crappy run - would be up with you now. All the best for the rest of the season! Up the Owls!

If any team goes on a good run they would be "up there". It's the fact that you're shit which means you're fighting relegation and not able to get anywhere near "up there"

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012

Sorry but your username suggests you are Brighton fan which is a bit confusing.

But quality username all the same.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I must be a Lesbian,i fancy women.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I've seen sheff wednesday play twice now this season and are without doubt the worse team I've seen this season we were poor today but without the Barnes sending off we would have won
Wednesday were shit today long ball league 2 performance I feel mugged we didn't get 3 points I also think although they've had a few results of late they will still get relegated awful awful team

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Can't be arsed to read any of the thread but....

League Table + Sheffield Wednesday = :lolol:

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004

UTO

:lolol: I always did like Sheffield Wednesday fans!!

The Convict

Jan 20, 2013
Was not there so cannot comment except to say
THE LEAGUE TABLE DOES NOT LIE !!
YOU'RE NOT A BIG CLUB ANYMORE !!
OH AND f*** off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here