Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dirty Cheats

SWFC_FAN

Banned
Aug 4, 2012
One question, why don't you start with Mackail-Smith?

He always plays well against us, terrific player.

aliakbanrafsanjali

Dec 29, 2012
Dirty, cheating moaners. You were probably the dirtiest side I've ever seen at Hillsborough.

Typical Poyet, tell your players to moan and kick the opposition, thought you were supposed to be a good footballing side?

Thanks for the three points, awful team you were, fat chance of getting promoted.

UTO

Oh well done you! What a great set of points you have raised! Hmmm! Oh well,I hope we get the chance to play you at yours again next season, as its our first game against you this season as the fixture at ours I don't believe your team turned up. Today was a blip, we are heading in the right direction football wise.let's just see what happens at the end of the seaon before we all get carried away!

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Dirty, cheating moaners. You were probably the dirtiest side I've ever seen at Hillsborough.

Typical Poyet, tell your players to moan and kick the opposition, thought you were supposed to be a good footballing side?

Thanks for the three points, awful team you were, fat chance of getting promoted.

UTO
The only thing worse than a bad loser is a bad winner.
Sheff Utd have always had more class....

D

Deleted member 22389

Why don't you calm down? If there is anyone who should be pissed off with today, it should be us for losing.
You have started the thread in the worst way possible by coming on here.

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
The way I see it.....we have a very tolerant and open forum. Don't abuse it. A rational fan with decent opinions will get treated well. Come on here spouting all sorts of shit and you'll get punished.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010

Good enough point - he was resting on the bench ready to release on a tiring defence.
Sadly the ref got ahead of that plan.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
I'd love to see the red card foul, the commentators said when it was replayed on in the press room everyone recoiled at the same time.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
89:19 Free kick awarded for an unfair challenge on Wayne Bridge by Gary Madine. Matthew Upson restarts play with the free kick. 89:19 Wayne Bridge fouled by Gary Madine, the ref awards a free kick. Andrea Orlandi restarts play with the free kick. 87:21 Adam El-Abd challenges Leroy Lita unfairly and gives away a free kick. Michail Antonio takes the direct free kick. 86:13 Corner from the right by-line taken by Danny Pugh, Miguel Llera gives away a free kick for an unfair challenge on Tomasz Kuszczak. Free kick taken by Tomasz Kuszczak. 84:39 Gary Madine concedes a free kick for a foul on Inigo Calderon. Adam El-Abd restarts play with the free kick. 83:29 Foul by Gary Madine on Moreno David Lopez, free kick awarded. Direct free kick taken by Moreno David Lopez. 81:47 Inswinging corner taken from the right by-line by Danny Pugh, save by Tomasz Kuszczak. 81:47 Substitution
Substitution
Jeremy Helan goes off and Gary Madine comes on.

The text report from the BBC website

How the hell did Madine not get booked with all those fouls in the 10 minutes he was on!

And you call us dirty!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Oh what an ignorant and thick reply, tells me alot about you as a person.

Bit wound up I can sense? Deluded morons, you are a small club punching above your weight. Vile club, dirty tactics and arrogant fans.

I'm going to enjoy tonight, another 3 points.
Congratulations on your three points. Very well done to you and your team.

Exceptional.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

UTO

f*** off! And, thake your bent Ref with you! Can't he see your backs climbing all over our players? Yes, but he is a f***ing Homer!

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Oh dear oh dear it's the turd, sorry I mean the herd back again. Very poor effort at a wind up, but that just about shows your level of intellect, have another go next week as a hull fan. Or how about not wasting your sad little life away. As we said before, you're an embarrassment

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Oh what an ignorant and thick reply, tells me alot about you as a person.

Bit wound up I can sense? Deluded morons, you are a small club punching above your weight. Vile club, dirty tactics and arrogant fans.

I'm going to enjoy tonight, another 3 points.

After the hoofball shit I witnessed from your team today I'm glad I only had to see it twice this season. Did you have a whip around for the ref as well?

Oh and Hillsborough is an outdated shitheap too. The concourses are from another century.

ffsmurray

Banned
Nov 19, 2011
London

UTO

Yeah they were also dirty at our ground when we beat them 3-0. Oh well - good 3 points for you guys today to help climb the table.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
'Brighton won't last the pace'

Then we won league one whilst you finished mid table LOL.

Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: :lolol:

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
You have my heartfelt sympathies on a disappointing three points today, I hope it hasn't damaged your relegation push to much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here