Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dirty Cheats

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'd love to see the red card foul, the commentators said when it was replayed on in the press room everyone recoiled at the same time.

Barnesy's foul was a definite red but he was severely provoked. Seconds before , the Wednesday player pushed him over and the lino who was 6 foot away on the touchline completely ignored it , Barnesy got up off the deck and then went in rashly in retaliation. The foul on Calde in the 2nd half was just as bad but the Wednesday player stayed on the pitch.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
we were cheats??f*** me, when the ref went to talk to Dave Jones before sending him off I thought he was going over to ask Jones what he should do next.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm ecstatic, was worried because I genuinely thought you were a decent side who'd cause us some problems. But you were shite.

I know how easy it is to wind you lot up! That's why I'm here. UTO

So ecstatic that instead of going out celebrating on a Saturday night with your mates, you're on another teams message board. You sad prick.

Dirty, cheating moaners. You were probably the dirtiest side I've ever seen at Hillsborough.

Typical Poyet, tell your players to moan and kick the opposition, thought you were supposed to be a good footballing side?

Thanks for the three points, awful team you were, fat chance of getting promoted.

UTO

Why such a small crowd ?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Barnesy's foul was a definite red but he was severely provoked. Seconds before , the Wednesday player pushed him over and the lino who was 6 foot away on the touchline completely ignored it , Barnesy got up off the deck and then went in rashly in retaliation. The foul on Calde in the 2nd half was just as bad but the Wednesday player stayed on the pitch.

That's exactly how it looked on SSN. The linesman was right next to it and should have given us a free kick which would have stopped the Barnes incident from happening.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That's exactly how it looked on SSN. The linesman was right next to it and should have given us a free kick which would have stopped the Barnes incident from happening.

We were all astonished when Barnesy was bundled over and the lino kept his flag down.

Lesbian_seagull

Feb 2, 2013
What a total twat you really are. Just a shame Charlie didn't get 5 minutes alone with that total c*** Jones, or with you. Now do f*** off and remember where you are in the table.

Yer - DJ's would have midget hammered the turd! Lol

Lesbian_seagull

Feb 2, 2013
On behalf of all of the MASSIVE in Sheffield, many thanks for the easy three points today - much appreciated!!!

George Michael, Stephen Fry, John Inman, Elton John, Loius Spence, Christian off Eastenders (and his boyfriend) and the rest of the Brighton and Homo Albion Bummers, you boys took one hell of a beating! Lol

Until next season

So long gay boys - YouTube

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think this is the bitterest I've ever seen a visiting supporter when they've WON.

I'm sorry we're so far ahead of you in EVERY respect. Well done for the 3 points today.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
On behalf of all of the MASSIVE in Sheffield, many thanks for the easy three points today - much appreciated!!!

George Michael, Stephen Fry, John Inman, Elton John, Loius Spence, Christian off Eastenders (and his boyfriend) and the rest of the Brighton and Homo Albion Bummers, you boys took one hell of a beating! Lol

Until next season

I believe you've left Julian Clary and Graham Norton off that list , they'll be very annoyed.

Lesbian_seagull

Feb 2, 2013
I believe you've left Julian Clary and Graham Norton off that list , they'll be very annoyed.

I had them on the post I typed out before, but your pants forum crashed when I pressed post! All seriousness, all this is in response to the comments posted on our forum. We won today fair and square - just as you beat us convincingly earlier in the season. Shame we had the crappy run - would be up with you now. All the best for the rest of the season! Up the Owls!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I had them on the post I typed out before, but your pants forum crashed when I pressed post! All seriousness, all this is in response to the comments posted on our forum. We won today fair and square - just as you beat us convincingly earlier in the season. Shame we had the crappy run - would be up with you now. All the best for the rest of the season! Up the Owls!
You have a band :safeway: clearly the gayest most pathetic thing heard at a football match ever.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

You should be honoured that some of our fans would grace the forum of obvious window lickers.

Truth is we were a club on the slide for a decade plus for various reasons, we are now a club on the up. Wereas you are in a managed state of decline, Big club? Your a f***ing joke club for how little youve acheived given your size over the years.

I find it impossible to hate Wednesday, you clowns are just to funny.

Lesbian_seagull

Feb 2, 2013
You have a band :safeway: clearly the gayest most pathetic thing heard at a football match ever.

If I told you most of us dislike them, would you believe me? The band started as a bunch of lads who smuggled a load of second hand instruments in in around 1993. It started as a bit of a laugh - few blokes who couldn't play what they brought in to save their lives - headbutting the drum, blowing this bugle thing etc - around the same time we used to buy stuffed toys and teddies from jumble sales and launch them at the match. The band was hijacked by a load of people who could actually play and at the start it was again quite funny - ironic sounds, them piping up at just the wrong moment etc. Then they got recruited into the England set-up and it all went wrong. Yes it is gay, yes it is embarrassing!:lol:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
The op caught a few here, 15 pages maybe?

Lesbian_seagull

Feb 2, 2013
You should be honoured that some of our fans would grace the forum of obvious window lickers.

Truth is we were a club on the slide for a decade plus for various reasons, we are now a club on the up. Wereas you are in a managed state of decline, Big club? Your a f***ing joke club for how little youve acheived given your size over the years.

I find it impossible to hate Wednesday, you clowns are just to funny.

Hardly a state of decline are we? Debt free, 20-25K in each week, final game of league 1 last year 38K virtual sell out (almost double the capacity of your ground). We have had our sucesses in the past and recently it's been pretty crap. We are on the up and no doubt will be back in the PL in the next 3-5 years. As for yourselves, you have a decent fanbase but what will happen when you fail to get promoted this season? Is everyone going to be there next season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here