Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dirty Cheats

D

Deleted member 22389

Oh what an ignorant and thick reply, tells me alot about you as a person.

Bit wound up I can sense? Deluded morons, you are a small club punching above your weight. Vile club, dirty tactics and arrogant fans.

I'm going to enjoy tonight, another 3 points.

What sort of reaction are expecting to get when you come on here abusing people?

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Hey,

Not sure on the dirtiest side, but I do sometimes see the moaning and feigning injury from particular players, which is not unique to Brighton. I would however, like our players to stand up more and not go down so easily, by doing this I have even seen us miss out on opportunities.

I'm sorry you felt this way about our team, the modern game does not embue itself to such sportsmanship.

Regarding promotion, you're probably right, there are many things that are just not putting us in that bracket, but we're not in a hurry.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
In fairness, Poyet is no stranger to dirty cheating tactics. No intelligent Brighton fan would deny this.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Dirty, cheating moaners. You were probably the dirtiest side I've ever seen at Hillsborough.

Typical Poyet, tell your players to moan and kick the opposition, thought you were supposed to be a good footballing side?

Thanks for the three points, awful team you were, fat chance of getting promoted.

UTO

Whose manager got sent to the stand? Along with arguably the most spesh fans in the country.

Sheffield Wednesday :lol:

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
6 wins in 9 games for Wednesday now and only 7 points behind you. I very much doubt they'll match you for points come May but they're certainly not as bad as some of you are making out!

You're right about Dave Jones though, complete nonce.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Dirty, cheating moaners. You were probably the dirtiest side I've ever seen at Hillsborough.

Typical Poyet, tell your players to moan and kick the opposition, thought you were supposed to be a good footballing side?

Thanks for the three points, awful team you were, fat chance of getting promoted.

UTO

So you expect a nice response to this opening post eh.
Why not just go on your own forum you sad act, instead of bleating about how dirty we were. The dirtiest iv'e seen at Hillsborough was your South Yorkshire police force in 1989.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'm ecstatic, was worried because I genuinely thought you were a decent side who'd cause us some problems. But you were shite.

I know how easy it is to wind you lot up! That's why I'm here. UTO

I'd say our 3-0 at home is much sweeter. You had 11 on the pitch for the full game and still couldn't score.

Good luck with your relegation battle. I am sure you can hoof your way out of it

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Oh what an ignorant and thick reply, tells me alot about you as a person.

Bit wound up I can sense? Deluded morons, you are a small club punching above your weight. Vile club, dirty tactics and arrogant fans.

I'm going to enjoy tonight, another 3 points.

Rather like we enjoyed the 3 points we had off you.

Can claim we are a small club punching above our weight if you like but the truth is we are a club on the rise playing progressive football with a good manager.

Wednesday on the other hand are yesterday's news, a club still crowing about former success playing in an old stadium with a shit manager and fly by night chairman.

Enjoy the three points tonight as you reach the heady heights of 18th place as we continue to look forwards and you can look over your shoulder at the bottom 3 still reminiscing about how you played in a cup final or two in the 'good old days'

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The NSC reaction to this thread is exactly the reason why most football threads on NSC are bullshit. Should have just let the thread die at the OP.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Sheffield Wednesday amuse me. Go on about being a massive club etc, but in reality do they know that a lot of clubs laugh at them? They have the pathetic England band playing shite and Sheffield utd are bigger than them. Plus they come on a little old gay Brighton forum and gloat!

Sheffield Wednesday :facepalm:

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
The NSC reaction to this thread is exactly the reason why most football threads on NSC are bullshit. Should have just let the thread die at the OP.

Yup. Troll any teams forum after a defeat & you'll get the same reaction. Passionate fans pissed after a defeat. Meat & drink for the troll

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here