Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Directions to the Dripping Pan, anyone?

Jan 30, 2008
Someone once gave me a great bit of advice in always wear Chelsea/dealer boots

As they have no laces, if you get arrested, the OB don't take them off you if they put you in the cells, as they are not seen as a suicide threat, and...

When you are pissed, there are no laces to contend with when you get home, disrobe and want to get into bed...
have you taken your sheepskin off yet ,its starting to warm up a bit

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
How to get to the Dripping Pan? Three or four consecutive relegations would probably do it.......................

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I was pointing out that people rely on NSC for pretty much everything these days and also that allot of people on here have the social as well as mental skills of a empty milk bottle.

How did you people cope before the internet?

Fair enough the chap has obviously never been to Lewes train station but how hard is it really to pop "Lewes FC" or "directions to dripping pan" into Google/Yahoo/MSN/or any other search engine?

Quite frankly deserves any abuse he gets in my opinion.

I like that ! :lol:

First you ask " How did you people cope before the internet ?"

Then you go onto ask how hard is it to :bla::bla::bla: Google/Yahoo/MSN:bla::bla::bla: .

:nono:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Jeez. This in not a sleight against Ninja, but how hard is it to find directions from the internet? We ARE spoon fed when it comes to this sort of conundrum, but really? Very easy to find out. Quicker than loading up NSC and typing the thread.

Ninja. Do not worry. There are plenty to come. "How do I get to Brentford and which pub is everyone drinking at?". Good answer, beign The Sun Inn. Get off at Barnes or Barnes Bridge. Qualla drinking establishement. :bowdown:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Just so you all know, I DO feel a complete tit now having looked out the door of the train station and seen the flood lighting! :lol:
Also, mr Barrel, if you look at the time I posted the thread and what time someone responded... you don't get much quicker than that to be fair. I was stupid to post the topic, I grant you that. But hey ho, I got to the ground and that's the important thing! I went to Doncaster a couple of years ago with no idea where the ground was.... I make sure I have a vague idea now!

Also why I'm sad Crewe went down, such a simple walk from station to ground. :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here