Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Directions to the Dripping Pan, anyone?

Jan 30, 2008
I was pointing out that people rely on NSC for pretty much everything these days and also that allot of people on here have the social as well as mental skills of a empty milk bottle.

How did you people cope before the internet?

Fair enough the chap has obviously never been to Lewes train station but how hard is it really to pop "Lewes FC" or "directions to dripping pan" into Google/Yahoo/MSN/or any other search engine?

Quite frankly deserves any abuse he gets in my opinion.
my sentiments entirely :thumbsup:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
This place never ceases to amaze. ??? I was being lazy, so sue me.

well, you see you weren't being lazy though where you? the time you wasted posting the thread on NSC could have been used on searching for directions on google/msn etc.

basically, your thread was a pathetic way of saying 'look at me, look at me i'm going to lewes tonight to support REMF'

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Has the chap offended you in some way? Seems a bit of an unwarranted attack on the fella if you ask me! :ohmy:

:kiss: :lol:

I can see how it would be perceived as an attention seeking thread, but happily, I don't care. If people want to come in here and have a little moan, enjoy. See you all at the match.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
:kiss: :lol:

I can see how it would be perceived as an attention seeking thread, but happily, I don't care. If people want to come in here and have a little moan, enjoy. See you all at the match.

bet your not even going anyway, go away with your "look at me thread"

(only joking, perfectly reasonable question dont know why people get het up when someone asks directions or something on here strange behaviour IMO)

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Exactly Maffew. And as a parent of a child who has benefitted from REMF paid for equipment, I'd be happy to post directions to the Dripping Pan over and over if it means more bums on seats and more money to help more kids, home and abroad.

Thanks could be slotted in here to Alex who has still donated her ticket money, as she cant make it along tonight. Cheers Al x

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Exactly Maffew. And as a parent of a child who has benefitted from REMF paid for equipment, I'd be happy to post directions to the Dripping Pan over and over if it means more bums on seats and more money to help more kids, home and abroad.

Thanks could be slotted in here to Alex who has still donated her ticket money, as she cant make it along tonight. Cheers Al x

Come on down and fight on the pitch, all funds raised go to the REMF, it could not be easier;

Less than 100 metres from the train station takes 2 minutes to walk to the turnstiles and hand over £5 to see the legend that is Peter Ward be sent off by Mr Prosser.

The football pitch is the green blob, these people will tell you when the cho chos arrive and leave;

National Rail Enquiries - Official source for UK train times and timetables

Attachments

• Lewes fc.jpg
    Lewes fc.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 101

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If I may be permitted to ask a lazy question too, seeing as this thread appears to contain a few, how long does it take to drive from Lewes to Gatwick?

Only I was going to go tonight, but I forgot I'm working later, so trying to work out if I can watch most of the game and still get to work on time.

Anyone? No?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
If I may be permitted to ask a lazy question too, seeing as this thread appears to contain a few, how long does it take to drive from Lewes to Gatwick?

Only I was going to go tonight, but I forgot I'm working later, so trying to work out if I can watch most of the game and still get to work on time.

Anyone? No?

Fracturing the odd traffic law, from Dripping Pan to Gatwick, I'd have thought 45 minutes or so.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I've got new shoes and they have these string things hanging off them but they keep falling off. Someone told me I have to do something with the string things to fix the falling off problem. Can anyone out there help?

My velcro plimsolls were much easier to deal with!

Someone once gave me a great bit of advice in always wear Chelsea/dealer boots

As they have no laces, if you get arrested, the OB don't take them off you if they put you in the cells, as they are not seen as a suicide threat, and...

When you are pissed, there are no laces to contend with when you get home, disrobe and want to get into bed...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here