Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Directions to the Dripping Pan, anyone?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I was going to be getting a lift, but that's gone wrong so I'm going to have go by train or bus now. Is Lewes train station anywhere close to the ground? If anyone can help, I'll be greatful.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
fucks sake mate, he was only asking directions !

I've got new shoes and they have these string things hanging off them but they keep falling off. Someone told me I have to do something with the string things to fix the falling off problem. Can anyone out there help?

My velcro plimsolls were much easier to deal with!

Jan 30, 2008
I've got new shoes and they have these string things hanging off them but they keep falling off. Someone told me I have to do something with the string things to fix the falling off problem. Can anyone out there help?

:lol:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

er, missed that one mate, you'll have to point out the "joke" if you dont mind.

Jan 30, 2008
i think he's saying some people like the easy option in life rather than finding out how to do some thing different , ie find there own way to the dripping pan :smokin:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

I was pointing out that people rely on NSC for pretty much everything these days and also that allot of people on here have the social as well as mental skills of a empty milk bottle.

How did you people cope before the internet?

Fair enough the chap has obviously never been to Lewes train station but how hard is it really to pop "Lewes FC" or "directions to dripping pan" into Google/Yahoo/MSN/or any other search engine?

Quite frankly deserves any abuse he gets in my opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here