Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Direct From Gus in Barbados

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
I am not sure what to do here? defend myself or just watch the banter/questions/accusations pass by?

I will answer a few and ignore a few

IP address is Insurance Company in City though it may route back to US as I work for US insurer.

Would Gus relay targets to a tourist? I wouldnt of thought so but like I say did you want me to keep the info secret? I suspect even football managers love to gossip.

Troll - Bozza knows me.

Is this direct - I have not inflated the info I just took it as it was told to me which is as direct as I can offer.

As I said I'm pleased you posted it and no doubt you're in good faith, but with all the rumours flying around at the moment I'm sure you can understand people's scepticism.

Personally I'm just so over-excited I can't remember who posted which rumours in the first place! Have we signed Owen yet?

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
Surrey Albion, I have a friend who met Gus whilst in Barbados during the tournement, my post details only what he said. Would you want me to keep this to myself or post?? Which Morrison? I dont know. I have only written what I know

and what you 'know' is bullshit

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
"Morrison is one being lined up. Bennett has been offered 4 x his wages. Lua Lua is coming. 2 strikers to arrive very soon".

Cuffs you can only try, I posted the Bennett situation last night and was shot down by the keyboard warriors. As for Lua Lua if he comes and looks highly likely that is utopia, have to say that a permanent deal has been a surprise, loan deal was the arrangement that was originally being brokered. The fact AP was in town earlier this week makes me feel its gonna happen. I'm even more convinced EB will stay if we secure KLL's signature. He will not tolerate sitting on the bench for long at Norwich and if we get close on the players terms, why would he want to go.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I am not sure what to do here? defend myself or just watch the banter/questions/accusations pass by?

IP address is Insurance Company in City though it may route back to US as I work for US insurer.

Would Gus relay targets to a tourist? I wouldnt of thought so but like I say did you want me to keep the info secret? I suspect even football managers love to gossip.

Troll - Bozza knows me.

Is this direct - I have not inflated the info I just took it as it was told to me which is as direct as I can offer.
I wouldn't worry about it, people who post true info get harangued and called fake, people who post obvious nonsense still get some people believing it.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
There's one at, I think, Swindon, Sean Morrison. Not sure we'd be in for him though. Possibly Gordon Greer has told Gus to take a look? Who knows.

That's who I was thinking of.

21-22 I think. Would be very good back-up.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
"Morrison is one being lined up. Bennett has been offered 4 x his wages. Lua Lua is coming. 2 strikers to arrive very soon".

Hi, i'm not going to give you any grief, it looks like you are getting plenty from the usual suspects. Can you clarify if we or Norwich have offered him four times his current wage?

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
Really? I have a friend who is meeting him and the rest of the team today in THIS country for the start of his new job with the Albion.

Todays Argus says 'Poyet is in Barbados representing Chelsea in a legends six a side tournament tonight and tomorrow night.'

Yoda

English & European

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Maybe bloom has paid for gus to be cloned?

Bones

Oct 25, 2006
Portslade
Maybe that Centre Back Morrison who does/used to play for Swindon?

Missed the other 3 posts with his name mentioned!!!

Last edited:

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Jim Morrison

'Lost In a Roman ....wilderness of pain'
'and all the children are insane'
'all the children are insane'
'waiting for the Summer rain, yeah'

and now comes the interesting bit

'there's danger on the edge of town'
'Ride the KIng's highway , baby'
'Weird scenes onside the goldmine'
'ride the highway West, baby'

Something very prophetic there I think?

is that old guy Nostradamus still on NSC so he can translate?

TNBA

TTF

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton

Troll - Bozza knows me.

Cuffs, is your mate called Mark? If so I can confirm that Cuffs is indeed telling the truth as I know the same person and have seen pictures today of him posing with Gus in Barbados. Same information I am getting from him too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here