Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diouf gesture

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
What an absolute belled to do it right in front of the linesman - well done to him for flagging it straight away even though they were just about to kick off. He was an even bigger bellend to carry on blowing kisses as he walked down the tunnel. I've never enjoyed a red card so much.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Some Leeds fans claiming it was following racial abuse.

Nah - I don't buy it. Everyone abuses Diouf because he's Diouf not for his colour.

D

Deleted member 22389

I seriously hate this fing bloke. What is he doing still playing football. Hope he gets charged by the FA. Complete and utter W*ker

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
According to many pundits the 10 match ban that Suarez got was at least partly due to previous misconduct, if that's true then Daffy *uck should expect quite a long holiday. They'll probably consider Barnes' ban again too :)

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I was under the impression he was blowing kisses at the Brighton fans and his hand gesture wasn't a wanker sign. If I'm wrong ill retract it.

You're right; was grabbing his nuts and blowing kisses.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He should never have been allowed in the country first place. Would have saved a lot of bother. Total tosspiece and undeserving of playong professional football... for anyone and at any level.

Hate him. Leeds should be disgusted by the stink he brings to their once glorious club. Odious little google. I hope McDermott, a dignified and human man, will tell him to pack up his hair dye and do one now.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
He may have done the wanker sign as well and I may have missed it - although I was only 7 rows back right in front of where he did it. However I'm certain that the red card was for the nuts grab and kisses.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Pretty sure he was sent off for shouting "homos" and grabbing his nuts
, then blowing kisses to the Brighton fans. The linesman flagged immediately after he said it. I was about 10ft away. Someone else at the match confirmed this as well.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
He may have done the wanker sign as well and I may have missed it - although I was only 7 rows back right in front of where he did it. However I'm certain that the red card was for the nuts grab and kisses.

Fair enough, also been told it was on the bug screen shown after it happened?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He'd quite possibly have got a yellow card anyway after running all the way from the end he scored at to the Albion fans in the other end of the ground. Not quite as enthusiastically as Adebayor did that time to Arsenal fans, but still. He had no reason to be where he was.

Haha.

NorthStandSeagull

Apr 20, 2013
Hove
the bloke is a complete waste of time and effort for everyone at leeds. he doesn't do himself any favors by doing it right in front of the lino!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here