Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diego Maradonna

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I like him. He is a legend and a cheating git in equal measure, but he certainly brings colour and flair to the tournament.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Don't you just love him now?:thumbsup:

Having spent so long as popular over here as herpes, personally i think it's great to have such a character at the world cup. It's like Barry Fry managing England! Not to mention the fact he must have put so much into just still being alive after looking a few years ago like he was on borrowed time.

Get in there you cheating junkie:clap2:

you must be fuckin joking............i'd love to see the argies make the semi's only for the fat fucker to drop dead just outside the technical area and get a posthumous red card.........slimey fat f***.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Dislike him, particularly after he implied that England had cheated to win the '66 world cup final. No you little prick, whether the Russian linesman was right or wrong, Geoff Hurst hammered then ball into the goal with his right foot totally within the spirit and rules of the game, you intentionally punched the ball into the net as you knew it was then only way you'd reach it. Besides, England won 4-2 anyway.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
No. Can't. He has a go at Pele for no reason, and Pele is a lovely man. Plus he cheated against England and doesn't care, even goes so far as to gloat at any opportunity.

Those of you who like him probably won't after we lose to Argentina in the final and Maradona continually abuses us in the build-up

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Dress it up any way you like, he is a confirmed druggie and cheat. It says a lot about the Argies that he can manage their national team with out them feeling any shame. But then again I think they still belive they won the Falklands War too......

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
The dream scenario is we beat Argentina in controversial circumstances that favour us.

Indeed. Steven Gerrard to punch the ball into the back of the net with his fist.

In text speak it will be the "Hand of Grd"...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Oh and Mendoza, which to be fair is also justifiable seeing as Mendoza is a media whore these days who spends his time telling everyone their team is going to win the world cup.

:clap2:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Dress it up any way you like, he is a confirmed druggie and cheat. It says a lot about the Argies that he can manage their national team with out them feeling any shame. But then again I think they still belive they won the Falklands War too......

there is nothing wrong with being a druggie as long as you are not an out and out caaaaaaant with it. hope he dies soon preferably on camera.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Double Hard Bastard

Oct 16, 2006
He's a twat. For me, regardless of whether we win the competition, the WC WON'T be complete unless there are pictures of Maradona weeping uncontrollably.

The dream scenario is we beat Argentina in controversial circumstances that favour us.

Although we would lose the moral high ground over the cheating 'pick pocketing' cock ends i agree.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
picture.php

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here