Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diego Maradonna

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
f***ing Legend
:bowdown:
England were not the first team he handballed a goal against - read his biography - world's best player, ever, end of!

rcf0712

Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Dress it up any way you like, he is a confirmed druggie and cheat. It says a lot about the Argies that he can manage their national team with out them feeling any shame. But then again I think they still belive they won the Falklands War too......
at least he's from Argentina.....

rcf0712

Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Dress it up any way you like, he is a confirmed druggie and cheat. It says a lot about the Argies that he can manage their national team with out them feeling any shame. But then again I think they still belive they won the Falklands War too......
Time Out, just re-read your post - the Falklands War, you have to be kidding, now that's something to be proud of fort sure, ffs:facepalm:
We sink the only ship to survive the carnage of Pearl Harbour a country mile and some outside of an agreed exclusion zone in their own backyard and you think that's something to crow about, it was a disgrace then and should not be forgotten as such now, all as ever IMHO.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Cheating ****

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Astonishing player

[yt]3z-qm-Sb_4s[/yt]

Starts well within his own half, beats four players and leaves several others for dead before taking the ball round the goalkeeper and scores. No-one got anywhere near him, and he made the entire England team look like donkeys.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Time Out, just re-read your post - the Falklands War, you have to be kidding, now that's something to be proud of fort sure, ffs:facepalm:
We sink the only ship to survive the carnage of Pearl Harbour a country mile and some outside of an agreed exclusion zone in their own backyard and you think that's something to crow about, it was a disgrace then and should not be forgotten as such now, all as ever IMHO.

i was there and i am proud.:wave:

Maradonna = cheating argentine c u n t. end of

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Maybe you should re-read it again ? especially the bit " I'm sure they still believe they won the Falklands War " .. it is trying to say that they don't really see the truth if it does not suit them. oh and as an add on, he's a tax evader too in Italy....

rcf0712

Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Maybe you should re-read it again ? especially the bit " I'm sure they still believe they won the Falklands War " .. it is trying to say that they don't really see the truth if it does not suit them. oh and as an add on, he's a tax evader too in Italy....
ok, seems I misread it in haste - if you weren't crowing about that awful war then please accept my apologies.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Oh get over it ffs.

It was years ago, and if he hadn't handled it into the net, they would still have Mullered us, we wern't in their league.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I love him...he's like some kind of mad, alcoholic, junkie tramp managing a team of fantastic flair players from the planet flair... awesome.

Never mind hand of... more God of Rock! Right on.

I fancy 'tina to winna the cuppa...

Kosh

Oct 25, 2003
C_21_foto_358_fotooriginale.jpg

PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE can we sign diego sinagra?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I think it's best not to get too carried away, comparing him to murderers, mass murderers and genocidal absolute dictators may be ramping the vitriol a tad too far.

Ramping the vitriol ? Talk English you blithering idiot.

Vitriol is what you get when you drink your mates Sunburst collected fresh from the Dark Star brewery before he arrives. :thumbsup:

I bet you wont be late now :lolol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Going to fixture myself for the umpteenth time, but can't resist another opportunity to post my all time favourite anagram

Diego Maradona - O Dear, I'm a gonad

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here