Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Diego Gomez

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
If he’s that good RDZ might be spitting feathers he’s not still here if we sign him and the others mooted :smile:
The thing is, he still doesn't fit the mold RDZ allegedly wanted. He's not in the mid-twenties age bracket and doesn't have proven top level, European experience.

Yilmaz and Dewsbury-Hall, on the other hand... both bang in their mid-twenties and likely to command a hefty fee.

I wonder if RDZ regrets cashing his transfer chips in with Bloom to get Igor, Dahoud and Fati outside of "the model"?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
If he’s that good RDZ might be spitting feathers he’s not still here if we sign him and the others mooted :smile:
I have no doubt he will regret forcing his exit in the long run and that we will end up in a better place than him. We will be the best job he ever had.

Still, Marseille are trying to sign Mason Greenwood for big money so I’m sure he’s happy 🤦‍♂️

But does he know he’s only 22?!

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
If this one goes ahead I wonder if it will be an immediate transfer or will wait until after the mls window

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
So we bid $8.5m and they've come back with $25m?

Yikes. We might be too far apart on this one.

The report says they want $25m but could be willing to accept $15m if the situation were to come to that scenario.

So just a load of made up nonsense then.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016

Attachments

• markup_1000013431.png
    markup_1000013431.png
    155.4 KB · Views: 82

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sorry to be pedantic but, spitting feathers is thirsty, angry is spitting nails or spitting blood.
Spitting feathers has always meant incandescent with rage as far as I am concerned.

Never heard of spitting nails.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I could see this at the lower fee if we think he’s potentially EPL-ready. At the top end or if he needs to “acclimatise via a loan” I think not so likely. With the loss of Gross we need an attacking mid with a clear eye for the killer pass. I’d love to think Enciso had that but I’m not convinced he can be more than an out and out support striker. Hinshelwood maybe? We saw so much of him defensively we never got to see how he’d perform in his preferred position.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here