• Yes

Votes: 117 77.5%
  • No it was filmed in a syudio

Votes: 34 22.5%

• Total voters

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Right, just got back, and made sure I took a picture to prove it. Here you go :-

moon.JPG

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
To all those that didn't think man ever landed on the moon. What is your response to this then?

BBC News - Probe pictures Moon landing sites

Whenever you watch any program about the deniers/loons/shysters (i.e people who want to make a fast buck spouting any sort of sh1te that other like minded people will waste their hard earned cash buying a book about)... they always said why don't Nasa use one of their probes/Hubble telescope to photograph tyre tracks/remaining equipment still on the moon....well now they have.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
1 point - I dont think there yet exists any telescope on earth that is able to see the flag or any other evidence.

You're wrong! The Sunday Sport had a picture of a red London double decker bus on the moon... refute that!

jellyvales

Sep 21, 2011
This is a brilliant conspiracy theory, the best, and make some really interesting one of the issues, but, like most conspirecy theory, it just does not stack up when properly investigated. I want to believe, all the time, NASA declined to comment, I would like to know if it actually may have some truth.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
turns out the moon is in fact a hologram, it doesnt exist. or, its populated with hundreds of cities. or its hollow, home to the lizard peoples mind control system.

there is "proof" for all the above.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here