Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did everyone get home from Millwall ok

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Albion Rob said:
No problems with Millwall and would happily go back. Must get a bit hairy when Stoke and Cardiff go there though.

We went there in October. There wasn't a hint of trouble, but the game was very heavily policed.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
yes i did , sorry my internets been down :)

yeah i had a good day (apart from the cold , the food and the actual game )

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Repugnant Toad said:
How many were there? From where we were, it seemed as if we were filling pretty much the whole stand.
a whole top tier of the stand

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I saw 1494 somwhere but don't remember where. A good away crowd on December Saturday.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I got off at Bermondsey and walked to the ground from there and ended up in quite possibly the roughest estate I have ever been in. Walking past people sat on their door steps with their pitbill just staring at everyone. Nice. Then saw the dodgiest looking pub in the world and got moved on by the police. Not a hint of trouble but I imagine when it does go off it goes off big time.

My mate who came with me was a Millwall fan and went to buy his ticket for their game away to Leeds before the game and the people in the line were among the friendlist I have met a a football game. Perhaps they would not have been if they knew I wasnt a Millwall fan.

Ran into a group of Palace fans in The Bridge Bar at London Bridge but they got told to leave by Sussex Police. :lolol:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Your experience of Millwall. 'You're not scary anymore?'

I got off the train at Bermondsey and walked down through the roughest estate I have ever seen in which most houses seemed to have a guy sat on the step with a pitbull staring at anyone who walked past.

Walked past the shittest pub in England full to the rafters with Burberry clad chavs.

Having said that when I went round to the home end so my millwall supporting mate could buy a ticket for thier game against Leeds the people in the line were really friendly.

One main problem with the area though was the lack of decent post boxes to lean on. Not sure how the local mods cope.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Re: Your experience of Millwall. 'You're not scary anymore?'

Richie Morris said:
I got off the train at Bermondsey and walked down through the roughest estate I have ever seen in which most houses seemed to have a guy sat on the step with a pitbull staring at anyone who walked past.

Walked past the shittest pub in England full to the rafters with Burberry clad chavs.

Having said that when I went round to the home end so my millwall supporting mate could buy a ticket for thier game against Leeds the people in the line were really friendly.

One main problem with the area though was the lack of decent post boxes to lean on. Not sure how the local mods cope.

Take your pick people:

I got off at Bermondsey and walked to the ground from there and ended up in quite possibly the roughest estate I have ever been in. Walking past people sat on their door steps with their pitbill just staring at everyone. Nice. Then saw the dodgiest looking pub in the world and got moved on by the police. Not a hint of trouble but I imagine when it does go off it goes off big time.

My mate who came with me was a Millwall fan and went to buy his ticket for their game away to Leeds before the game and the people in the line were among the friendlist I have met a a football game. Perhaps they would not have been if they knew I wasnt a Millwall fan.

Ran into a group of Palace fans in The Bridge Bar at London Bridge but they got told to leave by Sussex Police.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
f*** off Beach Hut.

I posted that on another thread and thought I would start a new one asking people what they thought of Millwall. I needed something to write so wrote it again.

big f***ing deal you :jester:

Nice to know you have nothing better to do then read ALL my posts.

What a full life you must lead.

I wish I was you.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Richie Morris said:
Were you bullied at school?

No why ?

Mind you it was a few years ago when I was at school

Richie Morris said:
f*** off Beach Hut.

I posted that on another thread and thought I would start a new one asking people what they thought of Millwall. I needed something to write so wrote it again.

Plagiarism of your own posts? You've got the hang of this journalism game haven't you? :D

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Safeway said:
In that case you really should know better than to BICKER on a football message board. :nono: :dunce: :jester:

Right I'll have you all fight fight fight :angry: :angry:

Only me dear friend Ernest is allowed to quote me out of context :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here