Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did El Argie play yesterday?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If not, was he injured?

if so, was he any good?

if not, and not injured, why is he at the club?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
150 grand down the pan. I suppose that's what happens when you buy players from their agents on the back of one pre season friendly and some video footage.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
150 grand down the pan. I suppose that's what happens when you buy players from their agents on the back of one pre season friendly and some video footage.

Remember that kid that Souness bought for Southampton on an agents advice saying that he was George Weah's cousin? Played about 13 minutes before being substituted and never seen again...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Ali Dia!! What an embarrasment.

The Times printed an exclusive report on Liverpool's efforts to sign French under-21 striker Didier Baptiste for £3.5m. He played for none other than Hardchester United and didn't actually exist.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Again, he is probably still adapting and I wouldn't rule him out yet.

Although £150k + wages, could have been spent on Iuwlemo or Cureton. Noth doing very well this season, albeit in League One.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Says he was signed on a free by Swindon and is on loan at Colchester on soccerbase where he has scored 4 in 4 in the league and 3 in 2 in the cup.

alan917

Aug 5, 2005
KinkyGoebels said:
Doubt it, isnt he only on loan anyway?
he is on loan at the moment but a report i read yesterday was that he does not expect to go back to Swindon when the loan expires and sign for the club he is with at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here