Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did El Argie play yesterday?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
KinkyGoebels said:
Well,

One club offers another club some money and if that sum of money is accepted by the club said play is contracted too the player can talk to the bidding club about terms.
If the player agrees the offered terms the player can the change club, this is called a transfer :)

150k including 3 years wages would have pulled that off I expect, just think we could have got Adebola instead of El Turi. What a twat McGhee is.

Just plucking a figure out the air is acceptable on here I believe

Last edited:

KinkyGoebels said:
Well,

One club offers another club some money and if that sum of money is accepted by the club said play is contracted too the player can talk to the bidding club about terms.
If the player agrees the offered terms the player can the change club, this is called a transfer :)

Fantastic - let's go for Dean Ashton :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Icy Gull said:
150k including 3 years wages would have pulled that off I expect

Coventry would have sold one of their first choice forwards for £150k? Sure, that's the going rate in this league, innit? :lolol:

We could have paird him with Shipperley, who we could probably have picked up for £50k and some Burger King vouchers :smokin:

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Just in case anyone really cares, the answer to Dave's question is that Turienzo is injured - calf

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Yorkie said:
Just in case anyone really cares, the answer to Dave's question is that Turienzo is injured - calf

thanks for that Yorkie - chicken

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
you are so kind - wild boar

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here