Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did albion send anyone to john vinicombes funeral?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
What rev was asking is did anyone fom our Club attend and got slagged off for criticing the club.

I think he mainly got criticised for pre-supposing that no-one from the club did attend, with no proof in either direction.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
The irony of this post in this thread is incredible.

What rev was asking is did anyone fom our Club attend and got slagged off for criticing the club.

He didn't simply ask the question. He expressed doubt that anyone from the club attended and asked to be proved wrong.

Fur Cough

Agreed, but I think the question is a valid question, badly put but a valid one all the same.

Vinicombe was a great Albion Supporter and I would hope that the Club, our club, would have recognise him in some small way.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Vinicombe was a great Albion Supporter and I would hope that the Club, our club, would have recognise him in some small way.

They did already, there was a two-page article in Saturday's programme, as already mentioned.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Has Rev ever considered that it might be a private matter and therefore 'none of your business'?

Sent from my wardrobe whilst watching Susannah Reid and Sian Williams enjoy a clam sandwich.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
John Vinnicombe

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I'm sure they did.

He is insinuating they didn't just because no-one on here knows.

And your sure they did? Why because we have a new stadium? If you are so sure can you convince me.Having spoken to people who are better placed to know than you i have grave doubts but would like to be proved wrong as much as you wouldn't.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
This thread is a classic example of why the biggest mongs (as Ricky Gervais would say) on NSC aren't the away fans.

This is what I call a "it's a Thursday night, I am bored and we haven't got another game until Monday" thread. If it is really important for the OP to know why not ask the club direct.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here