Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick's Bar/The Piranhas Live

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
f*** me there are some faces there I recognise from Goldstone Days!!! Im fuckin sick I couldnt get to the game and see this!!!!!!!! ANGRY!!!!!!!

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
You've gotta admit though, it is quite funny that you've got a bar in your ground called 'Dick's Bar', and a player called Gary Dicker.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
You've gotta admit though, it is quite funny that you've got a bar in your ground called 'Dick's Bar', and a player called Gary Dicker.

Truly funny (and truly accurate) would have been if Stefan Kuntz had played for your lot!!!

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
Why's that funny?

Please enlighten me.

Basically, and I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but Brighton fans have a reputation amongst Palace fans for having homosexual tendencies, possibly due to the large contingency of homosexuals in the East Sussex area. One activity that these 'homosexuals' are renowned for is inserting their penises, or 'Dick's' in to other mens bottoms. Therefore, I find it amusing that you have a Bar and Player who are associated with a part of the anatomy largely connected to a homosexual activity.

No need to thank me.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Basically, and I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but Brighton fans have a reputation amongst Palace fans for having homosexual tendencies, possibly due to the large contingency of homosexuals in the East Sussex area. One activity that these 'homosexuals' are renowned for is inserting their penises, or 'Dick's' in to other mens bottoms. Therefore, I find it amusing that you have a Bar and Player who are associated with a part of the anatomy largely connected to a homosexual activity.

No need to thank me.

All rather ironic considering YOU are clearly a 'prick'!!!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

No need to thank me.

It was the humour bit we were struggling with. It's all a bit Beavis and Butthead isn't it?

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing

No need to thank me.

Seriously, as asked, can you please enlighten me?

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Couldn't stay for the band but thrilled when Dick Knight came in, all smiles, and signed my son's programme. Top end to a top day.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

No need to thank me.

I'm fairly sure that you need a dick to carry out heterosexual acts too...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

No need to thank me.

Out of interest, what do you f*** with? Apart from your mum of course...........

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
Oh dear, Palace are here. Roll up for the Donkey Derby, there's room for plenty more :)
I don't remember SWEARING...I blame Hophead and Harvey's Best....
Anyway, I'm glad it went so well. And there are plans to have plenty more post match gigs in Dick's Bar: we have a good PA, a stage and lots of beer, now all I need are more people to come forward to help organise things and bands/DJs to offer their services! So if you are in a band or a DJ and you think you'd go down well to an audience of fellow fans, or you know your way round a PA system and can help set it up/dismantle afterwards/make sure all the bits are there/stick it back in the storage room behind the museum - please get in touch, 'cos we want to make this something for everyone, all ages/musical styles. Next on my list to ask are three of the bands who have supported our campaigns, and the Albion, for years: Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Too Many Crooks (the latter were the brass section of Seagulls Ska) and the Levellers.
But I'm sure some people would like OTHER kinds of music in there too....and, as Jimmy Cliff once famously said, you can get it if you really want....

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I will take my BERET off to Atilla for FINALLY paying up on his BET, only took 5 years but BETTER late than NEVER

Just YOURS to pay up now, DICK has been shaving his butt for 5 years WAITING for you to plant a big KISS on it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here