Dickinson to Peterborough - Any truth??

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Rubbish idea (I bloody hope)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
what? is this a wind up? I dont understand....some explain to me what the f*** is going on :)

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
???

How do newspapers keep getting these stories first? it would be a strange decision but he is a bit shit..

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This would suggest either Forster situation resolved (hopefully) or another striker on their way into the club.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Jim Gannon is the manager there & im guessing Gannon was his manager @ stockport.

It could be putting 2 & 2 together & coming up with 8 tho

Good call FE. :thumbsup:

ps I wouldn't be shedding any tears if this story has any legs, mind.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
However much I don't rate Dickinson, I do find this pretty odd unless the Forster situation is sorted out. I'd expect their to be an 'instant recall' clause in there as well - if this is true. If Dickinson goes and the rumours about Cox also going are correct, I'd be very surprised if we didn't have one or two loans coming in over the next day or so.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I would be very surprised if he was allowed to leave, escpecially without Forster coming back or one or two loan strikers coming in. Will have to wait and see I guess.

hastings

Jan 15, 2010
Suffolk
İbrahim Tatlıses;3354011 said:
If true, it could just be a short-term move to get him match fit

Ibrahim - The article suggests it to be in view of a permanent move should Posh avoid relegation. Doesnt suggest to me that it is for match fitness.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
:eek:

Surely a club text would have been sent? Or something on the website?

I'll be pretty annoyed if this turns out to be true.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
They are posting it as though it has already happened??? peterborough last night signed Brighton striker Liam Dickinson for the rest of the season.

Sounds like fact not rumour

hastings

Jan 15, 2010
Suffolk
They are posting it as though it has already happened??? peterborough last night signed Brighton striker Liam Dickinson for the rest of the season.

Sounds like fact not rumour

Of course you are completely right in saying that. But what does that mean for our attacking line. Should Murray or Holroyd get injured and assuming Forster isnt resolved and back on bench, recall for Davies??

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Have just read the attached and wondered what your opinion of this was.

Apologies if there has been a thread started already. Clearly i have missed it.

Peterborough snap up Brighton striker Liam Dickinson on loan for the rest of the season - MirrorFootball.co.uk

In my eyes it would be a bit daft in light of the fact it would leave us with only 2 srtikers and Forster (in the cold)

:lolol:

he's all theirs, anything we can recoup on that 300k which we spent on our worst signing of recent times is good in my eyes.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
this makes no sence. maybe they got wires crossed and its Forster on loan?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here