Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dickinson, Thornhill not travelling, Tunnicliffe not involved

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Sorry am I missing something? Are we sure that is actually Liam Dickinson? It seems that all this is is another load of speculation.
You're right, it could be his twin, a clone, a robot, anything. We just don't know.

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
Apparently dicko told her that he scored at the weekend and she was so shocked she fainted. so its only right he had to carry her to the ambulance!!

(BTW Dicko did actually play very well against Hartlepool IMO)

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Youth team striker George Barker will be on the bench today.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Ok it becomes clear now, Dicko phoned in sick the night after the photo was taken!! What a twat!!

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Yes, he went sick hours after the photo was taken. He says he was out for a meal with aniother unknown player (not a grass!!) and helped a damsel in distress

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
and apparently the club heard about it from NSC :lol:

Who was it who posted it???

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
And now apparently thanks to NSC all Brighton players are banned from nights out in Central Brighton until further notice!! :lolol:

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
maybe they might start playing better then. perhaps slade was too soft and hinshelwood saw the problem of players out drinking too much and decided to do something about it.

however, maybe a warning would have been better seeing as dick in son had a good game last week

D

Deleted User X18H

Yes, he went sick hours after the photo was taken. He says he was out for a meal with aniother unknown player (not a grass!!) and helped a damsel in distress

From what I hear he needs to buy a good watch!:wink:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
He's probably done his back in, carrying her like that.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Its up now

Samaritan Brighton and Hove striker scores an own goal
9:00am Saturday 7th November 2009

Comments (1) Have your say »

By Ben Parsons »

Albion striker Liam Dickinson has been dropped from today’s FA Cup side after he was photographed out on the town hours before calling in sick to training.

The pictures were taken in West Street, Brighton, at 1am on Tuesday - less than 48 hours after manager Russell Slade was sacked for a string of disappointing on-field displays and hours before a team training session.

The club is understood to have responded by dropping Dickinson and banning all Albion players from nights out in central Brighton until further notice.

Dickinson, a £300,000 summer signing, was snapped by photographers cataloguing student binge drinking antics at 12.56am.

He told The Argus he had been for a meal at Wokmania with another, unnamed player, and was on his way home when he helped a girl to a car waiting to pick her up.

He said he had no part in the Carnage UK pub crawl, which was featured in The Argus and The Sun this week amid controversy over the promotion of binge drinking among young people.

Dickinson told The Argus it was a coincidence he was helping the girl when the photos were taken.

He said: “I saw two girls holding another girl up.

“She collapsed in front of us. Her mum or her auntie picked her up in a car. I picked the girl up and put her in the car.”

“I didn’t want to just leave her. Anybody else would have done the same thing.”

When his picture was featured on The Sun’s website it triggered gossip among eagle-eyed visitors to Albion web forum North Stand Chat - and difficult questions from the club’s interim management.

An investigation was launched into whether he had breached the club’s code of conduct.

A club spokesman said: "We're aware of the incident, and will investigate the circumstances surrounding it. Any course of action will be kept in house, and at this stage we have no further comment to make."

The Argus learned yesterday Dickinson had been dropped from today’s FA Cup clash at Wycombe.

On Thursday he said the team were “knuckling under” and training hard ahead of the game.

Stand-in manager Martin Hinshelwood quizzed him about the photos at Withdean this week after they came to the attention of club chairman Tony Bloom.

Dickinson was unavailable yesterday.

The striker was signed from Derby County in July, since when he has scored four goals.

He most recently found the net in Saturday’s 3-3 draw with Hartlepool - when the team’s erratic performance was the final nail in the coffin for Slade’s Albion career.

D

Deleted User X18H

As I said ''he needs to buy a good watch''

I was not going to betray a confidence on here.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Complete over-reaction IMO, are footballers just not allowed to have a social life at all now? He looks perfectly sober in that picture to me.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Complete over-reaction IMO, are footballers just not allowed to have a social life at all now? He looks perfectly sober in that picture to me.

Not an over reaction if you don't turn up to training the next day as a result.

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
Great, Less time dickinson spends in the first team the better

and why would that be then .. he runs his bollox off and sets up others and occasionally scores a goal, tracks back to help defenders. lets see what happens without him in the squad today and then come back and repeat that.

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
Ok it becomes clear now, Dicko phoned in sick the night after the photo was taken!! What a twat!!

your information is completely fabricated and nonsense as he was in training the next day actually. FACT

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here