carnage1_280_920993a.jpg

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Great, Less time dickinson spends in the first team the better

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Cannot believe that Dickinson and Tunnicliffe are dropped for tomorrow.Tunnicliffe should start with Virgo and Dickinson up front with Forster.Dickinson ran his bollocks off last week and on work rate alone, should be selected. Elphick should drop out for Virgo.If Hinshelwood goes against `keeping the shirt` mentality,then this proves that we need the new man in place sooner rather than later

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
nawty nawty Liam Dicko

ps I reckon 36 E

carnage1_280_920993a.jpg

Nice bristols and because she has a fat arse too , Big Dick has to rest it on his knob to make it easier to carry her. :blush:

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
FA Cup first round, surely give Davies a go upfront?

Im really hoping this happens, he definately deserves his chance, and to be honest, with us out of the JPT, this is going to be his best chance to play. He should and hopefully will br partnering Forster upfront tomorrow and quite a bit more in the future

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Why is this so bad? He is presumably carrying the girl to the ambulance - and is sober enough to do so. So what?

It might just be an uncomplimentary angle, but we are accustomed to wags of the quality of Holly Vallance at this club. He's letting us down in the eye-candy wag stakes!

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Without going in to much detail, I have heard it has something to do with the picture of him in the sun the other day coming out of a club carrying some girl.

Seriously?! What a joke.

If I was him and that was the real reason for not travelling, I would be livid. He's hardly committed a crime has he? It's not like the pic is of him lying face down in a gutter or something!

Hinshelwood and his team have obviously gone power crazy, while they have the power for a brief time.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Carnage was a one night event in Brighton. Not too difficult to work out when it was taken (I think it was on the Monday).

Fair enough. I thought there may have been more than one of these student night thingies. I don't know I've never been on one! But fair play to our Liam, what a CRACKING choice of night to go on the pull :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here